2007 Schedules

reaction

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, CAM10. Where did you get that info. I've looked for it in the news, but can't find it. Who else made the all Region team? Glad Anthony Hathaway got MVP. After all he's been through with two torn ACLs and recover to play like he did, he deserves it.

Hey Buc, how many of Boyd's players are seniors?

Edited by zonepirate

Nohope, don't take it to heart. Just had to B slap the kid a little :D .

You know I take Jasper a little more seriously than that. For Jasper's sake I hope they haven't scheduled Gordonsville in week 0. They should be very good next year, probably one of the favorites to win the 1A championship. Although SP was a little more sucessful this year we had our share of problems too and are doing the same things. Week 1 will be a battle as always :thumb: . I can't wait

yes its definate they scheduled Gordansville. They needed a 1A team to beat up on.

yes its definate they scheduled Gordansville. They needed a 1A team to beat up on.

Why would you post a comment like that? What do you know about the MC program? I believe that Westmoreland was the school the head coach prefered to schedule for week 0. That deal must have fallen through. Anyone that knows anything about Tennessee high school football knows you don't schedule Gordonsville if you're looking for an easy win to start the season.

Why would you post a comment like that? What do you know about the MC program? I believe that Westmoreland was the school the head coach prefered to schedule for week 0. That deal must have fallen through. Anyone that knows anything about Tennessee high school football knows you don't schedule Gordonsville if you're looking for an easy win to start the season.

You've got that right. Two 1A contenders to start the season off then 2A contenders in week 2 and 4. We will all know what Jasper is made off by the end of week 4 :lol: . You think anybody from SP will be in Gordonsville to watch that first game? :lol:

Edited by zonepirate