2007 Schedules

reaction

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic picked up Bearden for the home opener in week 0. They still will play Webb and they still have one more spot open.

Wow, Bearden got brave huh? Wish some of these other larger schools around here would do the same. Of course they waited till after Smith is gone but, I don't believe the Catholic cupbord will be bare next year.

Edited by Professor_Falkon

I thought Coach Reynolds would ease up a little more than that ;) . Let's see CAK for CPA, Meigs for Baylor, Loudon for Fulton and still playing Red Bank and SP. The only real breather is trading Grace for Cookeville :lol:

I'm not sure about Loudon and Meigs Co. Never played them or seen them play in person.

We have never had much trouble with CAK, but im sure it will be a pretty good game.

Grace will be the cupcake team on the schedule.

Red Bank will be the hardest game.

South Pitt, well we all know how that goes, its a rivalry. ;)

I'm not sure about Loudon and Meigs Co. Never played them or seen them play in person.

We have never had much trouble with CAK, but im sure it will be a pretty good game.

Grace will be the cupcake team on the schedule.

Red Bank will be the hardest game.

South Pitt, well we all know how that goes, its a rivalry. :lol:

Just kidding around a little. The schedule is still tough but a little more realistic. Yea I forgot CAK is one of the weaker "Letter" schools. I see CPA, MBA, etc and I forget some of the "letter" schools are just a little weaker than the others. Loudon is 2A and went 9-3 (5-1) and Meigs is 3A and went 9-2 (8-0) so I think they are still good teams but a little easier than Baylor and Fulton ;) . Boyd's schedule, with Tyner in their Region, is no cakewalk. I hope ya'll play Tyner before we do ;)

Just kidding around a little. The schedule is still tough but a little more realistic. Yea I forgot CAK is one of the weaker "Letter" schools. I see CPA, MBA, etc and I forget some of the "letter" schools are just a little weaker than the others. Loudon is 2A and went 9-3 (5-1) and Meigs is 3A and went 9-2 (8-0) so I think they are still good teams but a little easier than Baylor and Fulton :angry: . Boyd's schedule, with Tyner in their Region, is no cakewalk. I hope ya'll play Tyner before we do :wacko:

Boyd plays Tyner week 10 and South pitt. does not play Tyner next year.