2007 Schedules

reaction

You've got that right. Two 1A contenders to start the season off then 2A contenders in week 2 and 4. We will all know what Jasper is made off by the end of week 4 :lol: . You think anybody from SP will be in Gordonsville to watch that first game? :lol:

Does Marion Co. play Gordonsville in week one?????

Ditka thinks that could get ugly really really ugly...

Didnt South Pitt get killed by Gordonsville????

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Buc4life, do you happen to have the home and away games for Boyd Buc in 2007?

I know S. Pitt, Marion County, Red Bank, Sequatchie are all HOME games for sure.

Bledsoe, Tyner, Grace, CAK are all AWAY. I'm not sure about Meigs and Loudon. I had the pleasure of having lunch with coach Fant this week. He and the rest of the coaching staff are pretty excited about 07. I can't wait! :thumb:

Does anyone have a clue about Alcoas schedule.

I *think* I have 8 games figured out? With Maryville possibly moving to week 5 ?

I've heard Heritage maybe back on the schedule??

week0 open

week1 open or Maryville

week2 CAK

week3 White House

week4 @ Loudon

week5 open or Maryville

week6 Wartburg

week7 @ Rockwood

week8 @ Sweetwater

week9 Oliver Springs

week10 open

-BlountCountySportsFan

Reid tried to schedule Catholic a couple of times.....they said.........no.

Alcoa, Webb and Catholic each have nothing to do in week 0. Alcoa will play either/or or a combination of both.(JK) We only have ONE game scheduled out of conference (White House) Coach was gripping last week about not being able to find anyone to play. We will see.

Why did Rankin drop Fulton ???? ... I was at the Fulton/Alcoa game this year ..it was a good competitive game and Fulton brought a good bit of fans ... it looked to me like a good matchup each year ..plus it gave each team a good non region game ... but I heard Rankin stopped it ....

Why did Rankin drop Fulton ???? ... I was at the Fulton/Alcoa game this year ..it was a good competitive game and Fulton brought a good bit of fans ... it looked to me like a good matchup each year ..plus it gave each team a good non region game ... but I heard Rankin stopped it ....

You heard wrong...I believe that they were only to play two seasons according to what the schools had contracted.

You heard wrong...I believe that they were only to play two seasons according to what the schools had contracted.

Fulton wanted to keep playing cause Carter chose to play AE instead and Boyd Buccanon did not want to renew, Tyner may be out also ... I think Fulton has got Morristown East who had a opening but since Alcoa didnt want to play they have a opening at week 3 ... and week 1 because AE wanted to go back to the original spot which was intended to be week 9 ... Fulton will pick up Stone Memeorial a region game in Boyd's spot I think ... at this time Fulton still lacks 2 spots I think .. looks like Alcoa picked up White House instead of playing Fulton again ... that means Fulton will not play 4 teams they played last year .. Alcoa, Boyd Buccanon,Carter and Chatt Tyner ... Fulton and Tyner wanted to still play but I think there is a conflict now because of Morristown East ...

Superwho? is just aggitating. He must be one of your fans; he's definitely not one of ours. No one at MC would look at Gordonsville as a team to "beat up on".

He is a she. Me knows that for sure. She is supersims mom. He is a GV player. clack-ooohhhh. Thats him. She was just aggitating. Gv is looking forward to a hard hitting game. We have to play SC second game. Need to be prepared. They always catch us first game FLAT, as they are tough for a 1A team to beat. They went to round 4 this year. You just cant imagine how bad Gv wants to beat them. Would do more for the GV season than any other game.