Waren County

Oldschoolpioneer1

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren will win a least two games because they play Dekalb.

There are NO guarantees!!

Thank you eagle! DC has been known to play tough on occasion...no matter how few those occasions are! Remember the Livingston game last year? These girls, DC and WC both, have a lot of heart and put a lot of hours into what they do. Im sure getting on this web site and seeing these posts really does a lot for their confidence! Yeah, so a team isnt that good, but the fans need to stay behind them or things will never change! Good luck tonight girls, DC and WC alike! :thumb:

It is sad when a program is down. You have to admire a team that keeps their head up during the tough times. Maybe things will change for the Warren County program. I know we always enjoyed playing them, always had a packed gym. A true fan will stick it out no matter what win or loose. I hope they get things on track down there.

You all crack me up. I have had fun reading this thread, please keep it up.

D2D, behind this are some serious ideas. It is their school, and their team and their impression they are they are leaving. I don't remember anyone of the people I knew, that would not sit down and talk out any problems in that County. The most positive, the most creative, the most DO people I have ever been around. Its too late to make big noises of progress this year. The season is 25% over. The only thing being done now is upsetting the players. D2D, you have no kids but when you do you will have feelings yourself. A lot of perple do not understand what is going on but if you understand the pride in Warren County of what ever they do, you will understand this. They do understand Title 9 its impact in the County and what it means to the female students there for college.

PH, man, you keep finding excuses. Now it's Title ix. Come on!! Put blame where it belongs. Most coaches are given 3 years, 4 at the most to tuurn things around. That time is past here n WC. Face it!!

Appreciate your post. You evidently don't understand Title 9 and its implications of providing support for Female athletes as well as male. Do you think WC is doing that?