Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm gonna have to find ya at the game. been awhile boss. bet u have gotten older. :lol:

Well I hate to disappoint the sleepman but if anything I have gotten better looking(if thats possible). Where have you been? This cant be your first time back and I'm mad you haven't ventured down to see the "old" fan. You know where I sit and you better come down to visit.

Fan(who noticed Queenie jumped on with both feet)

GO OWLS

Well I hate to disappoint the sleepman but if anything I have gotten better looking(if thats possible). Where have you been? This cant be your first time back and I'm mad you haven't ventured down to see the "old" fan. You know where I sit and you better come down to visit.

Fan(who noticed Queenie jumped on with both feet)

GO OWLS

I would strongly disagree with the comment about you getting better looking!!! Someone told you a lie :lol: !!

I hope you are not basing your reasoning for beating alcoa on you guys beating boyd... CPA DESTROYED boyd 51 0 ( first team score) and alcoa is more talented than cpa so I suggest you play the best game you are capable of playing if you want to hang with alcoa

Yes, CPA destroyed Boyd the 1st game of the year. They are a class act. We beat them pretty bad the year before. They have great players and coaches. We had several starters out that game, and played a horable game. Our QB played his first high school game that night, even though he is a senior. He really came on as the season progressed. I will say that even if the Bucs had all their starters healthy, I still think CPA would have won. Too many seniors, great line and QB was great. The score would have been much closer, but they were the better team this year.

With that said, good luck to Smith County. They are a very solid team. Great fans, coaches and players. Should be a war. I'm pulling for the OWLS, but I think Alcoa wins this one. GP is the only 2A team in the state that has a good chance of beating them. Just my opinion, hope I'm wrong.

I'm not as worried about Shiverdecker as much as I am the WR's. The Owls have a good front 7 and should do their job pretty well. By no means it will be a blowout! I do hope you and your players keep thinking it will!!! :rolleyes:

Your front seven better be really fast and powerful or this game will get ugly quick. So i am going with Alcoa by 21 because you might be a little bit more powerfull but not enough to show. And there is no way you can match up with all of that speed.

Edited by noquarter

Seems like just yesterday we were all settin here jawin back and forth about how bad Fulton was gonna beat SC, and how close SC was gonna keep it. Here we are now same situation with Alcoa. Any reasonable person would have to believe that Alcoa will beat SC. That could very well be the case, we will not know till Fri. night. But if I know Coach Maynord, the rest of the coachin staff, and the players the way I thnk I do this will not be the case. Same scenerio last year with Livingston, they had an awsome team and was supposed to run over SC. But instead SC went to their field and almost completly dominated them. I am not takin any thing away from Livingston they had a great team. It's just sometimes a team has anothers number for what ever reason. Personally I think this game will be close because SC players know they are the under dogs. They have nothing to lose in this game. From what I have seen the last couple of weeks the Seniors on this team have finally stepped up and took control and are leading the way they should. I think Fri. we will see a great match up. Alcoa vs. SC, Speed vs. Power, and finally Rankin vs. Maynord. I see this bein a 2 touchdown win for Alcoa, or less than a touchdown win for SC.

Edited by Cheyenne

ALCOA WINS THIS BY

28 OR MORE

BOOK IT

You changed your tune since the SC/WM thread. Remember, the Eagles were not going to let Alcoa beat them? I mean you may be right, they may beat SC by more than 28, but you have not been to good on your predictions thus far. Do you remember saying this:

you actually think smith county will score 21+ points on westmoreland

what are you on???!!!!

lay off the MoonShine!!!