Alcoa vs Smith County

clintabbott

I miss jawing on Coach T like I have done in past years. I just cant work it in to my busy schedule. But I'm glad to see Alcoa is looking past Smith Co. to next weeks title game. You know....Knox Fulton did that 2 years ago in the 3A semis at Smith Co. and found themselves in a dogfight. Yes...they pulled away in the 4th quarter....but they rushed for 23 yards total in that game. Alcoa is the favorite......what do we have to lose? Lets go 200% and see what happends. Can we win? Of course not....RIGHT SMYRNA?????????????

Fan(GO OWLS.....I forgive you Queen...whens the next jive?)

I'm thinking with the lack of fresh shrimp at the moment...we may have to do a steak and crablegs (adult version)...soon...

I love it when someone underestimates our kids...cause I've never known them to let us down...and if they give it their best shot...we can't ask for more than that...

I have to tell this one...

Chris Farris, #78, was injured in the first game at Westmoreland...had his surgery today...when he left the hospital to go home...he asked his parents to take him to practice...when practice was over...he came here for Sports Nuts...to be with his teammates and to keep their traditions going...I can't expect anything less than a wonderful game Friday night...played by a bunch of boys like Chris...

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the last information I recieved, both teams get to put 11 on the field. 95% of the people on coacht think it would take nothing short of a miracle for SC to come away with a WIN. But hey, MIRACLES happen everyday!! Is Alcoa a favorite to win? You darn right. So was Riverdale. So was Rutgers. So was the Philadelphia Eagles.

I'll say again, MIRACLES HAPPEN EVERYDAY.

SHOCK THE WORLD OWLS