Goodpasture @ Milan

mbsdude

The Milan team is faster. We have speed all over the place this year. Just wish Williams and Pearson would grow about a foot. 5'6" isn't very big esp. with Williams being a corner but I guess being short helps when he is carrying the ball.

Huntingdon had Donald and Weathers who could fly but that was really it. Having said that Weathers is the best corner I ever played against. Didn't matter what I did I could never really get into his pads to stalk block him. He had a great combonation of strength and quickness.

Edited by bulldawgs#1

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.... i can't believe the amount of people that have nothing to do with either team that are already jumping the milan wagon. i guess people just can't stand a great thing. but if your looking to jump a band wagon thats gonna win, you might want to reconsider you choosing. i don't like to say that things are certain, but let's be real here. milan has played one team that anyone would say could play with goodpasture this year (Crockett Co.) the score of that game being 42-14 in favor of Crockett. i enjoy, as a Goodpasture fan, when everyone goes against us because we know then that we're doing something right. honestly our boys could care less if every soul on this planet picked them to lose because in the end it's nothing but a bunch of peoples predictions and it means nothing to the kids on the field. mike tyson said it best, "Everyone has a plan when they step in the ring, and then i hit them in the mouth." and that is exactly what the west tennessee boys our gonna see this upcoming friday. i hope for a fun game to watch, like last night, but i just can't imagine that happening. not ready to make a prediction yet, but i think everyone knows who i think will win.

Duche253, knock it off. Running your mouth does no one any good. And last time I checked your teams couldn't get past the third round. This team doesn't run their mouth like some of those team. So no need for you to do it for them. But thanks for giving other teams bulletin board material. Nice going.

i'm not trying to be smart but those numbers are astronomical!

http://espn.go.com/melkiper/s/2001/0307/1136944.html

these are numbers from a past NFL combine - i think when you see these real numbers you'll realize why i thought what you said was kinda funny!

our fastest player, and he's the fastest player i have seen all year (chased down Golden Tate) is benjamin cunningham #24 for us. i would say that he runs a mid 4.4 and he is by far our fastest player and probably close to tops in state (fastest i have ever seen at goodpasture, yes faster than marcus buggs or maurice haynes) - give me a little respect please by checking out the numbers at the link and then realize why a 4.5 is fast

#24 is fast but im not sure he's the fastest "by far" because Goodpasture has some fast backs. And your pushing it with the Buggs and Haynes statement.

Duche253, knock it off. Running your mouth does no one any good. And last time I checked your teams couldn't get past the third round. This team doesn't run their mouth like some of those team. So no need for you to do it for them. But thanks for giving other teams bulletin board material. Nice going.

good joke with the duche, that was very nice of you. i've got an idea you worry about you and i'll worry about me. if i want to say that goodpasture will beat them by fifty i will. if i want to say that milan will beat goodpasture by fifty i will. you make your post and i'll make mine and we'll leave it at that. - oh and pretty sure that there hasn't been a kid play at goodpasture since the '92 freshman class that hasn't played in a state championship game so...... looks like your third round comment was incorrect. you say what you want and i will for sure say what i want. bulletin board material or not.

Guest Advisor

Congrats Bulldog nation!!! After a squeaker last nite, Bulldogville should have a wonderful Thanksgiving week!! The ADVISOR would like to shed a little history across West TN. The last time Henry County hosted a semi-final game was 1992! They were beaten by The Gallatin Green Wave 16-13. The Head Coach for that team was James Counce who is now at Dyersburg. The Trojans too beat the Chargers from Covington last night 14-0. Dyersburg will host the David Lipscomb Mustangs on Friday. James Counce's defensive coordinator in 1992 was Jeff Morris, your Commander and Chief!! So, as you host the Cougars of Goodpasture this coming Friday, remember also the coach that paved the way for Jeff, and the school that give them both a chance! All three are strong and proud communities and all 3 will be hosts this week! The Advisor understands that all 3 schools face outstanding Middle Tennessee opponents!! It will take support from the surrounding communities to help pull off these wins!!! The ADVISOR says GO WEST TENNESSEE!!! (Dawgs, Trojans, and Patriots!)

Goodpasture at Milan Coach Jeff Morris

Lipscomb at Dyersburg Coach James Counce

Hillsboro at Henry County Coach Joe Gaddis

Good Luck guys! The ADVISOR will be at all 3 games at the sametime! How is this possible...well .....because............I AM THE ADVISOR!!!!!!!!!!