Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

where in my statement did I say we were more blessed than anyone else?...I do think we were blessed to get out with a win in several games this year...not more so than you or anyone else...our team has been blessed this year...again not because we think Gods has somehow chosen us to win...as easy as it would be for God to give us a gold ball I don't think it really matters little to him who wins...I do think he has plans for all our young men...JCS and MP...I think as long as we are committed to serving him he works those plans out...I love that our team has elected to give God praise in victory or defeat...I think they have learned the message as fun as football is life is more important...I am certain that your team has many young men who have a deep faith...that God has big plans for their lives...and I hope you feel blessed by that...scores have little to do with winning in the real game of life...if something I said sounded like I was implying we were more blessed than anyone else then I apologize...if you will read any of my posts on this message board you will see I love football...love to talk about the game and the stadegy...comend players and coaches from both teams...I do not ever take a shot at another team or any player...I do like to recognize young men who live out daily their faith...I acknowledge that seeing our boys daily it is easier and therefore more common for me to do it about JCS players...but that does not imply that I think them more spiritual or Godly or blessed...my prayer is that the same thing is happening daily at your school and practices...and let God have all the glory when it does...

Edited by JaxMan

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where in my statement did I say we were more blessed than anyone else?...I do think we were blessed to get out with a win in several games this year...not more so than you or anyone else...our team has been blessed this year...again not because we think Gods has somehow chosen us to win...as easy as it would be for God to give us a gold ball I don't think it really matters little to him who wins...I do think he has plans for all our young men...JCS and MP...I think as long as we are committed to serving him he works those plans out...I love that our team has elected to give God praise in victory or defeat...I think they have learned the message as fun as football is life is more important...I am certain that your team has many young men who have a deep faith...that God has big plans for their lives...and I hope you feel blessed by that...scores have little to do with winning in the real game of life...if something I said sounded like I was implying we were more blessed than anyone else then I apologize...if you will read any of my posts on this message board you will see I love football...love to talk about the game and the stadegy...comend players and coaches from both teams...I do not ever take a shot at another team or any player...I do like to recognize young men who live out daily their faith...I acknowledge that seeing our boys daily it is easier and therefore more common for me to do it about JCS players...but that does not imply that I think them more spiritual or Godly or blessed...my prayer is that the same thing is happening daily at your school and practices...and let God have all the glory when it does...

He mentioned "Daily" three (3) times without saying Marco. Is this a hidden message? LOL. :thumb:

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87

Marco Daily #12 (want to make sure I cover all the bases) is a incredible athelete...I have not seen him play but have read his stats...anyone who can score as many TD's as he has earns my respect...as I said in an earlier post we will have our hands full with him all night...weather he is a one man team or not is unimportant...he has gotten the job done for you all year as his numbers show...I suspect he has a great line and backs blocking for him...I look forward to seeing the young man play...I am anticipating a hard fought game as has been said no one gets to this level if they can't play the game well...I think JCS will give it all we have...I pray that is enough...if not we will tip our hat to you and wish you well as you face the winner of the Hampton/Friendship game...

Edited by JaxMan

I can't wait to see this game!! MP must bring the same intensity to this game just as they did against JB!! MP must make some plays in the passing game, and need big defensive plays on the QB just like the JB game!! All of the "one man show" talk doesn't mean anything! You can bet that both teams are going to suit it up and lay it all on the line!! Go MP!!

As for JC, what type of team are they? Pass team, run team, or pretty balanced? I haven't really heard. Physically what are they like? Just wondering.

In my post earlier, my disagreement was that JCS has not seen anyone like Daily. I never said hewas not a great player. Bigger than Springer 5,9 185 is not hardly 6,2 185. He must be a little faster 4.5 to Springer's 4.6. Quickness I would have to see in person. Oh yeah and the Falcons were hardly the Springer show with Yancy gaining 1,700 yards at tailback and Mills gaining over 400 yards at FB. So those two also combined for 2,100 yards. Again Marco is a good player BUT he is not the ONLY QB in 1A football. Like I said Springer has D-1 offers in two sports. Now that is something. Final note as far as Mr. Football, it is alot like the Hiesman, a popularity contest. Out West The Jordan Kid at Bruceton put up great numbers and became the representative. Anyway good luck to both teams and I expect a repeat of last year the team that came out of the toughest bracket(JCS) to win.

In my post earlier, my disagreement was that JCS has not seen anyone like Daily. I never said hewas not a great player. Bigger than Springer 5,9 185 is not hardly 6,2 185. He must be a little faster 4.5 to Springer's 4.6. Quickness I would have to see in person. Oh yeah and the Falcons were hardly the Springer show with Yancy gaining 1,700 yards at tailback and Mills gaining over 400 yards at FB. So those two also combined for 2,100 yards. Again Marco is a good player BUT he is not the ONLY QB in 1A football. Like I said Springer has D-1 offers in two sports. Now that is something. Final note as far as Mr. Football, it is alot like the Hiesman, a popularity contest. Out West The Jordan Kid at Bruceton put up great numbers and became the representative. Anyway good luck to both teams and I expect a repeat of last year the team that came out of the toughest bracket(JCS) to win.

Your in for a big surprise if u think Springer is as good as Daily. One of my best friends plays football for Springfield a 4A school that went undefeated, and was at the game last Friday, and he said Daily was one of the best high school players he has EVER seen at ANY level.

I've read all 7 of these pages, and have yet to see anything else about any other player on Mt. Pleasant besides Marco Daily....He is good, but please give me some other players I can look out for? Or maybe how big is their line's size?...Not trying to sound rude or anything, I just wanted to know more about Mt. Pleasant since I've heard everything else about Marco Daily.....

Now I would like to say Good Luck to JCS, and way to Represent the West well!!!

Go out and get a win, and Go after a Gold Ball!!!!

To MP fans and players:

U guys have an amazing opprutunity, the same thing i had last year. Last year we thought Union City wasnt any good, we thought we had a birth to State locked up. Dont go into this game like that, the west is strong. They have good teams, and JCS is a very good team. Dont overlook them, or u will be sitting on the sidelines w/ me come Dec 1st. I really hope u guys go all the way, and u can do it, but u have to work hard.

IF u go to state i will be there, cheering u on, and i will even sit w/ u MP fans lol!!! I would love to meet u guys w/o me crying lol. So go win this Friday!!!!

I've read all 7 of these pages, and have yet to see anything else about any other player on Mt. Pleasant besides Marco Daily....He is good, but please give me some other players I can look out for? Or maybe how big is their line's size?...Not trying to sound rude or anything, I just wanted to know more about Mt. Pleasant since I've heard everything else about Marco Daily.....

Now I would like to say Good Luck to JCS, and way to Represent the West well!!!

Go out and get a win, and Go after a Gold Ball!!!!

Finally someone else agrees with me i have said this at least three times. As for all these people saying MArco daily is the best Player they have seen this year how many of those people have actually seen Rayner,Springer,Bracey or any other players from the west there is no way to compare.

I'll post directions and a map link to JCS in a separate thread "Directions to JCS." Please bump it with comments to keep it on the front page if need be.

REMINDER to the MP faithful: Those from JCS who have posted comments referring to MP as arrogant or a one-man show do not represent the feelings of the team, coaching staff, or fan base at large. This small handful of folks are excited to be in a big game and may let their excitement get the best of them.

Personally, I'm gratified to see not only the JCS wins and good football, but to see individuals from JCS, Lake County, Mount Pleasant, and other schools acknowledging that the final score is secondary to the life leassons learned through this journey. Lessons about personal sacrifice for the team, about dedication and hard work and following through, and lessons about submitting to God and working to glorify Him through football and in everything else we do.

MAN, I CAN'T WAIT TILL FRIDAY NIGHT....