Mt. Pleasant @ Jackson Christian

wuzMP63

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daily is truely a great athelete...he kept us on our toes all night...I am serious...I know we won but he is quick, elusive, and impossible to get a big lick on...he would not go down...we hit him six or eight times and he would still go 12 yards...hats off to him...I loved the enthusiasm of your fans...they were very good sports on I know a disappointing night...someone said you travel well...man do you...huge crowd you brought...

Congrats J.C,S.. yall played great tonight..Mt.Pleasant was lucky the score wasn't more than it was at half time...The announcers from Mt.Pleasant was complaining about a J.C.S.fan not having class...How it looked like it was going to be 2 private schools playing for the championship in J.C.S. and Friendship Christian..That they were the best public school in the state...Wrong...I'm not trying to take away from J.C. S.'s win but Mt.Pleasant fans never gave J.C.S. a chance....Someone even posted that Mt.Pleasant and Jo Byrn's were the best two teams..followed by J.C.S. and Lake Co..Wrong again!Yall proved by playing the teams that yall played that you guys are the best from our region..Good luck in the state!

Daily is truely a great athelete...he kept us on our toes all night...I am serious...I know we won but he is quick, elusive, and impossible to get a big lick on...he would not go down...we hit him six or eight times and he would still go 12 yards...hats off to him...I loved the enthusiasm of your fans...they were very good sports on I know a disappointing night...someone said you travel well...man do you...huge crowd you brought...

Mt.Pleasant was one dimensional...Still running the ball on 4 and 15 late in the game...And their defense gave up too many big plays ,especially on passing plays..J.C.S. dominated the game both offensively and defensively!

To all Lake Co..Fayette Ac..T.C.A. ..McKenzie..U.C...Bruceton fans..let's all pull together and root for J.C.S...I know we're all disappointed that our respective teams aren't going..but J.C.S. will respesent our area well..Hopefuuly a lot of the schools fans will make the trip to the Boro..sit on the J.C.S. side and cheer so loud that the stadium will shake!

Congrats J.C,S.. yall played great tonight..Mt.Pleasant was lucky the score wasn't more than it was at half time...The announcers from Mt.Pleasant was complaining about a J.C.S.fan not having class...

i was listenin to the game on the radio, when they were talkin about this......in the 4th quarter when daily went out i could hear people in the crowd trying to taunt him yelling things like "Marco...............then someone else would yell.............POLO" and other things of that jesture

Does anyone know how many yards Daily had tonight? What was JC O & D like?

One word: Dominant.

Seems like people from Mt. Pleasant REALLY underestimated JCS. I doubt MTP has seen a team with the team speed on defense that JCS has since the Giles County or Ezell-Harding games. JCS swarmed Dailey and contained the corners...cornerbacks Rayner and Hadley did an outstanding job there. Dailey had to keep reversing field and more often than not, two or more JCS defenders were waiting.

MTP's first TD came on a botched fumble call that was taken in for a score. Fowler tried a shovel pass to Rayner, who dropped it. Refs ruled he had possession before the drop, which was the wrong call. I had a perfect angle at it, and Rayner never had a grip on it.

JCS struggled in the red zone in the first half, essentially 1-for-4 (got it to the 21 and failed). In the 2nd half, after 8 JCS plays from scrimmage, they had 28 more points. Just picked the Tiger defense apart.

Dailey is an excellent player. That much was very evident tonight. But I really don't think they had any idea what they would run up against tonight.

Bigster or Jaxman, I just got to know was Mt.Plesant better than Lake Co?I was unable to attend the game. JCS go win the gold ball next week.

I'll answer pretty quick..they couldn't stop J.C.S. defensively...J.C.S. manhandled them on both sides of the ball..but this is about J.C.S...The only reason I'll answer is because some of the fans said that J.C.S and Lake Co were the least talented of the 4 teams...I believe Lake Co was a better team than Mt.Pleasant...

J.C.S. has a very good team..And Fowler is shifty..They are a lot better than the people in Middle and East Tenn think they are!

Edited by mrbigster

I'll answer pretty quick..they couldn't stop J.C.S. defensively...J.C.S. manhandled them on both sides of the ball..but this is about J.C.S...The only reason I'll answer is because some of the fans said that J.C.S and Lake Co were the least talented of the 4 teams...I believe Lake Co was a better team than Mt.Pleasant...

Thanks and you are right this is about JCS. I just had to know.Good luck JCS and bring back the gold ball to West TN.