David Lipscomb Mustangs @ Dyersburg Trojans

treefitty74

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They had a lot of sucess with the Statue of Liberty, the Hook and Lateral, and had one nasty version of The Annexation of Puerto Rico. I'd recommend those plays to give you a start on what will have success against the Stangs.

Leave it to a rich snob who I'm sure was recruited to post such a smart remark.

Caldwell and the Trojans in the rout .... 27-7

Having read the board and talking to some people, the Lip'scum' defense is average at best.

WE READY

daburg,Please keep this thread clean of useless remarks to some like bombsquad that are not affilated with DL in any way ..assumptions and predictions do not help but fuel the flame for either team! Im positive both coaches and players are aware of what their team game plan preps need to prepare for the other! Its a big game for all..looking forward to it..lets show our class and respond as hospitible host ! GO TROJANS :lol:

Edited by FOOTBALLFAN1960

Leave it to a rich snob who I'm sure was recruited to post such a smart remark.

Well hey there, Sunshine. I, snob though I may be, am sure glad that you decided to join CoachT. As for the recruiting of myself: chalk someone up for a mental error for wasting valuable recruitment hours on me. Have a nice week.

Well hey there, Sunshine. I, snob though I may be, am sure glad that you decided to join CoachT. As for the recruiting of myself: chalk someone up for a mental error for wasting valuable recruitment hours on me. Have a nice week.

Daburg is just another alias of bombsquad. I heard he likes to argue with himself on these boards. No one be as dumb as daburg sounds. I wish this could just stick to football!

Caldwell and the Trojans in the rout .... 27-7

Having read the board and talking to some people, the Lip'scum' defense is average at best.

WE READY

Check their record and see how many points they have given up. Their defense is definetly above average. Last years defense gave up less than 10pts a game. This year's defense is giving up only slightly more points.