David Lipscomb Mustangs @ Dyersburg Trojans

treefitty74

Yea they ain't got no corn over in Middle TN. Corn fed vs. City Boys and their IPods.

There is nothing wrong with Ipods. They are an official team sponsor of the mustangs. Some of our other corporate sponsors include:

McDonalds- supplies us with the new Tillman burger , which is a triple whopper

Abercrombie and Fitch- Provides the wardobe for Coach Mc

Miracle ear- sponsors our bagpipe player

Golds Gym- provides us with the Tim Taylor calf workout

Rumor has it that Lipscomb is still seeking corporate support for someone to operate the post game video machine.

Edited by mustangfan

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is nothing wrong with Ipods. They are an official team sponsor of the mustangs. Some of our other corporate sponsors include:

Rumor has it that Lipscomb is still seeking corporate support for someone to operate the post game video machine.

What's the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for this kind of job????? :lol:;)

I thought it was the McAngus Burger.

Its only a computer ranking. Consider who Dyersburg has played and their records with their offense and defenses performances during the season. Its a case of mathematics. It doesn't take in "heart" and the desire to win. Its only noted as fun and for entertainment purposes.

well if your looking at records of teams each school has played explain why lipscomb has only played 2 teams with a record over 500 and got beat by one of them, and giles had lipscomb beat the second time but let it slip away,,,,dyersburg 27-6 :thumb:

All I see here are people making assumations about teams they dont really seem to know anything about,,,This is trojansfan_04. and i cant lie to you, I dont know alot about DL, I asked questions about them early in the board to get an idea about them and think I got something to go by now so...

Throw the rankings out the window for this one,,,,Two weeks ago, 13th ranked rutgers rolled into into 3rd ranked Louisville, and the reminded them Y anyone can win a football game, but the Rutgers got rolled on byt Cincy so,,It just goes to show it doesnt matter what rank ur D is or you O, You have to get it done....I know that DL hasnt played well against alot of the things we like to run, That has seemed to be one point that has stayed constant...DL runs a wingT, which is an offnese that D'burg has gotten better at defending but WHO KNOWS, and DL has a very good athletic QB..That may be Dyersburg biggest down fall,,,Its goin to be a awesome game, I could see it goin either way although Liscomb is prolly heavy favorites, but from now on lets talk football,,,I hope that when Liscomb leaves here wIN or LOSE, they know trojan football mean business,,,,,,BUT hopefully they leave wih a lose.........

First of all, congradulations to the Trojans for a great season. The Mustangs look forward to a great game this Friday night. The Trojans can be assured that they will get everything that the Mustangs have got, but when the game is over, we will all shakes hands and congradulate each other for a great year. This mustang fan wishes both teams a hard-fought, injury free game. See you Friday night! Go Mustangs!!

Edited by Geezer

First of all, congradulations to the Trojans for a great season. The Mustangs look forward to a great game this Friday night. The Trojans can be assured that they will get everything that the Mustangs have got, but when the game is over, we will all shakes hands and congradulate each other for a great year. This mustang fan wishes both teams a hard-fought, injury free game. See you Friday night! Go Mustangs!!

classy post