Hillsboro@Henry County

hcrocks

The YANKER has been reading with amusement every now and then. Since this is not a JCM thread, the YANKER will allow you to fight your own battles. The HC fans appear to be holding their own so far and, besides, there is no one on the other side who is capable of competing with the YANKER in a war of words. So until someone emerges as a viable threat to the YANKER's throne as the best poster (which is not going to happen) the AMAZING YANKER will simply sit back and smile. In all seriousness, the YANKER took so much time off during the season that I simply must get some work done. Good luck to HC Friday night. We will all be there and look forward to a good game. I AM THE INCOMPARABLE YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a refreshing post Yanker! I read it with great interest. I too have been amused at the pestering baby panther running around. It is good to banter back and forth though! Reminds me of Yanker vs. Drewcephus last year!!! :lol: I hope you are getting some work done so that you can post more often again! Look forward to having you in the crowd again Yanker! The attendance will be up another notch this week with "dem burros" crossing the river!!!

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it doesn't take much of a brain to pick this game, then you are the perfect person to be picking!

ah here comes the rest of the hater crew..i found some new friends for you guys ..but dont say anything to red warrior eddie already claimed him...try realredhater ..he seems friendly.. later folks .. i will be back

nobody laughing bro ..and i cant recall maplewood and melrose ever playing..wow i bet your stoked ..you beat melrose ..wow..that made your life worth living ..

last time to semi 1975

Playoff Years: 1974,1975,1976,1977,1978,1979,1980,1991,1993,1994,1996,1998,2005,2006 ..those areas in bold mark my years as a panther player ..yeeeh haaaaaw bubba!!!

you guys went a bunch of times to but this is as far as you ever get ..unlike hillsboro who wins these types of games when in these situations ...take those trash bags you gonna need them to clean out them lockers.

The reason you haven't played Melrose is because they usually get to the semi-finals and beat Hillsboro-not Maplewood. Whenever we get the trash bags out,it will be a good month after you did.

im here for you bro .. i know my team is not playing ..and after friday yours wont be either lol!! ... talk about getting pounded ...the way eddie keeps looking at you and saying those sweet nothings ... HC wont be the only one in for a pounding if you know what he means .... am i getting to you yet? do you hate me ? good!! Hillsboro Wins!

just like mom of #77 .. i take them all on!!

No hatred from me. I think you are a joke. The only way you may get to me is if your team was playing and mine wasn't. But it is exactly the opposite.

I don't understand some of the things you're saying, because we have been underdogs in the last 2 games. Memphis East thought they were going to beat us too with all the bragging they were doing. I know Hillsboro record is 13-0, but if you look all through the playoffs undefeated teams have fallen to #4 seeds. You can throw the records out the window and just play football. We love being the underdogs but when it's all said and done we'll be ready for the Friday night lights. So let all the hype end and strap up the helmets.

I really dont care about records or who is the underdog; I have seen both team play and I do not believe that HC matches up very well with Hillsboro. Hillsboro has a great defense and they can run or pass very well. I dont think that HC will be able to stop their passing attack and maybe not even their running game (even though they are good against the run). I am not pulling for either side, this is just how I see it. Hillsboro by 2 TDs if not more.

For everyone who doesn't know.... Kevin38 is a coach at hillsboro who tends to hate on the old staff... I will not embarass him too bad by stating his name, but i jus thought all you should know

For all who has not figured it out yet; this guy is completely incorrect regarding his assessment. I am a Springfield guy and hopefully will be coaching there at some point.

lol thats how you do it!!!!!!! i have nothing to do with hillsboro ..besides pickingt hem to beat the snot out of your team... it doesnt take much of a brain to see that ...realredhater!!

What is your problem? What has HC ever done to you? Sounds like some bitter history surfacing.

What is your problem? What has HC ever done to you? Sounds like some bitter history surfacing.

HC has done nothing to me ..its the fans ..if these cats want to clown ..then im the one ...i can go all day ..and all night ...if you cant take the smack then dont try and dish it..

right golfdude?

Edited by boski

No hatred from me. I think you are a joke. The only way you may get to me is if your team was playing and mine wasn't. But it is exactly the opposite.

kinda ..i do this for fun guy ..really im just a football fan just like everyone else .. and if you take a shot at me ..im going to take one back ..maybe even 2 or 3..and im also here to tell you that your team is going to get smashed ... and you know they are ...deal with it ... i did.. get them bags ready ..the road stops here buddy