Maryville, Fulton, Alcoa

HolySnap

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like West TN wants their boys to bring the ball home, we do too! You all got all the support in the world we are here for you all whether or not you bring the gold ball home! Let's see our boys from the east side bust some heads this friday and make it to the boro!

Amen. And congratulations to Webb for already bringing one home to Knoxville.

Webb has one.

Alcoa wins, but closer than folks might think. SC just knows how to hang around, and they are well coached, as are the Tornadoes. Goodpasture has lineman on both sides of the ball that will give them fits. Mark Fischer might be the best in the OT/SDE in the state. Not looking ahead though am I?

Fulton wins. Too much depth. Even though they still play too high Fulton's OL/DL will wear PC down late 3rd/early 4th. PC has some size, athletes, and are on a roll, but eventually Rogan gets going. This one won't be easy.

Mville needs to get out of the gate better than they did in the last two games. If they get down 14-3 like they did against Red Bank, or let MoWest hang around like Brainard did, it could wind up like 03 when Fanney and that bunch beat them.

Can't look ahead on that one.

Good luck to all.

I really think everyone (Alcoa, Fulton and Maryville fans) need to come down on friday and make this an huge event. Cheer on all 3 teams. There usually are a lot of Fulton and Maryville fans at the Alcoa game but it seems like they dont wanna drive down until their team plays. Whereas since alcoa plays the night before we stay over for the maryville game. It would be nice to see the side of a stand packing in Maroon, Red and Maroon (LOL) and have one of the loudest sides of a state championship ever!

So if your from one of three schools and dunno if you want to stay over or support the other, please do... I think the East should stand united!!

Eye will be pullin' the famous Silver Bullet (1961 Airstream 9 ft. Bambi) down to tha Boro behind Ol' Nellie Belle, my garbige/recrutin truk. Jest klick on STARSNBARS fer a pitcher of the Silver Bullet. She's got a wall to wall mattress inside. :thumb:

Fridee nite will be Chilly and Beans with politically correct "crackers". Saturdee we will be cookin up Beans, Fried taters, skillet cornbread, and sweet tea and sweet onions.

If'un Nellie Belle runs a little low on gas comin bak, eye and everbody frum East Tn. who eats my grubb, will steel have enuff gas to git back home even if tha gas hand is on emptee. :D

Edited by STARSNBARS