Moore County

knowledge man jr.

Mac did not apply. Mac would be crazy to apply. He was winning 9 and 10 games a year and people were still running him down.

As for the winged t, maybe it is time for MC to go pass happy instead. Line up in 4 and 5 wide and just chunk the punkin up and down the field. That is what I would like to see. Throw the ball on offense and smack people in the mouth on defense. I can't wait.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mac did not apply. Mac would be crazy to apply. He was winning 9 and 10 games a year and people were still running him down.

As for the winged t, maybe it is time for MC to go pass happy instead. Line up in 4 and 5 wide and just chunk the punkin up and down the field. That is what I would like to see. Throw the ball on offense and smack people in the mouth on defense. I can't wait.

I have seen MC play and I just don't believe they have the athletes to spread it out. I think the wing t is a good fit for them. Mt. Pleasant only has one, but he a really good runner that can not throw the ball. The spread is good for a quick shifty open field runner like Daily. That is something MC does not have. Hire a good man with a crazy work ethic ( like McCurry's) and let him coach.

Moore Couny still has the players there just not on the football team, they play basketball. The two leading rushes for Moore County quit last season and so did the starting center. A good coach will get those boys back. Moore County people could really care less what offense is ran. The people are not stuck on the wing-t, that was Mac's way and the new coach will not win the way Coach Mcurry did. Whoever is hired needs to bring their own ideas and not worry what Coach Mac did. The only people that really ran Mcurry down was the ones whose kids didn't play football. Coach Mac didn't have to turn in an application people went seeking him again.

A very smart coach nearby told me the same thing about the good athletes play basketball and not football.

A very smart coach nearby told me the same thing about the good athletes play basketball and not football.

If the right coach comes in maybe the basketballers and baseballers will go out. Ive herard that they go out but dont stay out. Will moore county people ever get excited again about football. they need a reason to believe. Hope they get the right guy. and i dont think it is MAC

and so does Huntland

Okay, its time to make predictions. All the names are in and its time to pick.

Here are all the names on the list that have been rumored.

1. mac

2. reggie c.

3. red r.

4. greg m.

5. steve s.

6. a tullhoma assistant

7. a mccallie coach

8. a smyrna coach

9 anyone who can run the wing t

10 anyone who can run the spread

11. lewis co. head coach

12. chad m.

13. someone else

Okay, its time to make predictions. All the names are in and its time to pick.

Here are all the names on the list that have been rumored.

1. mac

2. reggie c.

3. red r.

4. greg m.

5. steve s.

6. a tullhoma assistant

7. a mccallie coach

8. a smyrna coach

9 anyone who can run the wing t

10 anyone who can run the spread

11. lewis co. head coach

12. chad m.

13. someone else

Was Chris White contacted? He coaches at Riverdale and lives in Lynchburg. Would be a great choice. He is young and obviously has experience winning.