Moore County

knowledge man jr.

I think that I have to agree with you, Cascade 11. But like you said, only time will tell. I wish MC the best, but it may be a little to early to bestow sainthood on the new coach. If he only gets one new assistant and has to work with some of the old assistant coaches, it may be another hard year for MC. I think any head coach will have hard time winning unless they clean house.

Trouble lurks in the bushes if the new Coach has to use any of the former staff. I hope the Principal and Director of Schools knows that.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if BIG Mac will go down there also and be a 'volunteer' assistant like he did at R'dale? If so then they WILL have a tough line!

Maybe he will get his little Brother to go help also as an assistant. If so then he will have all the help he will need.

I am NOT saying they will be an overnight sucess, but they WILL let folks know they have been in a ball game.

What I am interested to see is which offense he will run there. He has been exposed to a couple of good ones in the past reguardless of the 'talent'. Good players are made and NOT born.

To the players there, there WILL be a great weight program if you listen to it and apply yourselves. If you play for Mac you will work HARD, but he is a fair man and will listen. He cares about the players and will do his part if you do yours.

Good luck this season. A bunch of folks will be watching. ;)

• 1 month later...
Kris White would have to lose all desire to coach on a competitive level in order to leave Riverdale and go coach Pop Warner football in Lynchburg.

Thats like a baseball player who has spent time in the major leagues going to play sandlot baseball on Sunday afternoons.

It is what it is.......................

This has to be the most

assanine

statement I have ever heard.Whoever this needs to recheck their gauge on what is important in life.

• 2 weeks later...
It was announced at BGA this morning that Coach McDanial was leaving to be the head coach at Moore County. Great guy who knows football and is very well liked by the players. He was also over the strength and conditioning program for the team. It is a big loss to BGA as it continues to build its program.

Moore County will back up to par in no time at all.

I freakin DREAD it. ;)