FCS vs JCS

Commander63

well good luck...it should be a fun game...and we both will be winners for just gettign to experince it

I hear that. Us folks in Possumtown is lookin forward to takin us a road trip to the Boro to see this here game.

I believe ole Possumtowner is done talkin to them Hampton folks. They is madder than a mess of hornets I tell you jest cause we beat em last night. I am about sic and tarred of hearin how we recruit. Aint no recruitin in Possumtown

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this game will be a good one. JCS plays alot like FCS. Despite the cold weather both of these hot teams will show up with their A-game.

Also, all my fellow Friendship fans do you think they will allow me to bring my truck horn?

I doubt it but ole Possumtowner can do some checkin an see. I'll let ya know whut I find out

Friendship will take on JCS for the title will FCS stand for Football Championship School :)

JCS stands for Jesus Christ Superstar. . . of course, (just kidding), but you are going to see 11 guys on offense and 11 guys on defense playing with heart, soul, mind and strength for God. . . no offense to other athletes, Christian or not. Win or lose you will see God glorified.

4:13