FCS vs JCS

Commander63

I think JCS keep this winning streak alive and take home a gold ball friday. They have really come together as of late and are peaking at the perfect time.

JCS-21

FCA-7

I dont particularily care fer dem numbers right dar feller but I suppose they could be rite. I do believe our firery green bunch will score more than 7 points though.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick take on the two teams based on limited film...

speed...almost a wash

Offensive formations...both have multiple and mix it up

Run...both good but FCS may be a hair better

Pass...both good but JCS may be a hair better

Defense...both swarm to the ball well

Possum I agree...we are almost mirror images except for the blue and green thing

yessirree i do believe thats about rite. The key fer you fellers to stop us is ya need to put 9 folks or so in the box like ya did when ye played that Pleasant team. Shoot we really cant throw a lick :blink:

yessirree i do believe thats about rite. The key fer you fellers to stop us is ya need to put 9 folks or so in the box like ya did when ye played that Pleasant team. Shoot we really cant throw a lick :thumb:

Now I think your playing possum...you throw well...we are going to have to be ready for the pass, run, and maybe even the Statue of Liberty before the day is out...

Possum,

I must say sure is good to see you back this morning. I wuz afraid that all that figgerin you wuz doin, might have made your head explode.

Got no more talk left in me cept bout this here football game.

I am always round somewheres. Yessirree I did me a lot of figgerin last nite. All I can say rite now is its gonna be a tough un to win for us fellers in green. Shoot, we can do it though. I jest wish them blue fellers would take my words and put dem bout 9 of dem blue fellers in da box but I dont think they much liken dat idear

I am always round somewheres. Yessirree I did me a lot of figgerin last nite. All I can say rite now is its gonna be a tough un to win for us fellers in green. Shoot, we can do it though. I jest wish them blue fellers would take my words and put dem bout 9 of dem blue fellers in da box but I dont think they much liken dat idear

Ya think we can sling the rock agains these fast fellers?

putting 9 in the box worked against a team that had a strong tendency to run like MP did...and I don't blame them they had a great athelete carrying the ball...but against a more balanced FCS it would be a formula to get burned...

as a matter of fact we are looking at a 9-6-7 defense...we need 9 in the box, 6 linebackers and 7 in the secondary just to slow you down a little...

Edited by JaxMan