Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yeah, spitting and throwing food and trash on the opposing team makes your fans better.... and I do disagree with you and I know what I am saying is true b/c I was at the game when it happened. But yeah if that's "classy" to you then oh yeah you have better and more classy fans than Smyrna any day of the week!

i dunno what game you were at

Oh yeah, spitting and throwing food and trash on the opposing team makes your fans better.... and I do disagree with you and I know what I am saying is true b/c I was at the game when it happened. But yeah if that's "classy" to you then oh yeah you have better and more classy fans than Smyrna any day of the week!

Quit making stuff up, even if they wanted too, it's :lol: impossible.

Top ten petty differences between Ravenwood fans and Smyrna fans:

1. Our houses don't have wheels

2. We don't get paid in cigarettes

3. We have belts and know how to wear them

4. We apply sunscreen to protect our neck instead of growing a mullet

5. Our family trees have branches

6. Our cheers don't start with "Hey Ya'll, watch-is"

7. We are not snobs...keep it up and we will make you work the 3rd shift!

8. We don't sell our cars to settle bar tabs

9. Our shirts all have the sleeves attached

10. WE BELIEVE more than they do!!

This is one of the worst posts I've seen. Ravenwood is in Brentwood, where the rich snobby people live. Rookie45 you are absolute idiot, you really represent Ravenwood fans well. :thumb:

Hey rookie...here's a quote from one of YOUR posts after the Gallatin game.

"Here is a quote from one of your classy fans sitting behind me..."rip his head off, kill him"...great maturity and class. The kids played their heart out for Gallatin, the fans need to show the same respect for others."

I think you lost your class and YOUR maturity is in decline. Our kids at Ravenwood have been playing their hearts out and with huge amounts of class throughout the season and, especially, the playoffs. You demean them and the rest of us Raptor fans with tasteless posts like this. Where's your "respect for others" (to use your own words)?

A classy person would have the courage to apologize for a post like that one. Not just to Smyrna fans but to Raptor fans as well. By the way, it wasn't funny.

Edited by Dist11fan

"Here is a quote from one of your classy fans sitting behind me..."rip his head off, kill him"...great maturity and class. The kids played their heart out for Gallatin, the fans need to show the same respect for others."

I think you lost your class and YOUR maturity is in decline. Our kids at Ravenwood have been playing their hearts out and with huge amounts of class throughout the season and, especially, the playoffs. You demean them and the rest of us Raptor fans with tasteless posts like this. Where's your "respect for others" (to use your own words)?

A classy person would have the courage to apologize for a post like that one. Not just to Smyrna fans but to Raptor fans as well.

Don't worry. It's not like we care what some goofball like him thinks about us anyway. There's nothin we can do about it except ignore it and that's exactly what we are gonna do.

:thumb: low blow. true for under 2% of smyridians, but it seems like i've seen examples for some of these.

i shouldnt be laughing though, some people from brentwood would probably bash me too if they knew i buy my ralph lauren polos at marshalls and TJ Maxx for half price :lol:

Edited by tdntn

A classy person would have the courage to apologize for a post like that one. Not just to Smyrna fans but to Raptor fans as well. By the way, it wasn't funny.

Well said! Most of these posts are out of character for the championship game. I didn't see this much garbage last year with Oak Ridge. Where is the fun in these insults to each other? We should be enjoying this week instead putting out garbage posts.

:thumb:

Edited by rapbwood