Fulton vs. David Lipscomb

HolySnap

We are behind you all the way Lipscomb from your Cougar friends.

They talk a lot of trash. Keep your same gameplan, take it to them

and watch the excuses come in after you beat them. We will bring the

Gold Ball back to the Midstate on Friday and you guys bring it back

on Sat.

We may talk trash but at least it is reality. DL is goin' DOWN!!

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoya, your right I just hear this same stuff all the time and it gets old so I don't pay attention to most of it. The whole " our team plays with heart so we will win" and "we have tradition and pride and that will bring us victory." I'm sorry but skill is what will win a ball game, and maybe a little luck.... It's nice that you all have pride but that won't win you the ball game DL ;-p

People on here are trying to play Fulton for beating Pearl-Cohn 26-12. Claiming the Falcons barely beat a mediocre team and committed all these careless penalties. Well....if anyone was actually at the game and saw what happened, you know that Fulton could have easily had at least 38 points because one touchdown was called back on a horrible pass interference call and Fulton was on the 1/2 inch line at the end of the game, but chose to do the classy thing and not try to score. The referees were terrible and Fulton drove the ball down the field most of the game, so the score doesn't do justice to how bad Fulton outplayed the P-C.

David Liscomb is loaded with seniors. These are the same juniors that played in last years championship game and were beat by 4th seed Livingston Academy. So was last year a fluke and played an awful game, or have you improved that much? I know your good. The margin of victory and low scores of your opponents indicate your defense in real solid. But honestly, Someone explain this to me... with the same nucleus of players... What makes this year's 13-1 team so much better than last years 13-1 team? What are you bringing to the table this year that you didn't have last year?

David Liscomb is loaded with seniors. These are the same juniors that played in last years championship game and were beat by 4th seed Livingston Academy. So was last year a fluke and played an awful game, or have you improved that much? I know your good. The margin of victory and low scores of your opponents indicate your defense in real solid. But honestly, Someone explain this to me... with the same nucleus of players... What makes this year's 13-1 team so much better than last years 13-1 team? What are you bringing to the table this year that you didn't have last year?

And, they're the same sophmores that played in 2004 semis and got hammered by Alcoa. What's your point???

TAKE IT TO 'EM, FULTON!!!

Edited by tornadogold

The offense had more punch this year.

I really hope that the people posting on this site are just trying to stir the pot and are not serious. I am sure that the coaches and players for these two teams have a ton of respect for each other. Be realistic, it doesn't matter how weak or strong a region you played in if you make the state finals you have a team capable of winning. Sure blowouts happen in the state finals, but it isn't because one team is that much better than another. I have watched both teams play in person this year. In my opinion this game will be decided by turnovers. I wish that for once a thread would focus on the positives of two outstanding teams with great accomplishments and not try to belittle the hard work of some outstanding student athletes on both teams.

Yea we lost to a 2a team, but that was then and this is now. Lipscomb is going to show the Fulton some middle tennessee football...goodpasutre is going to show Alcoa how we do it too

i got to say lipscombball3r u have quite an ego. but u are badly mistaking. i have played fulton and know that they are the hardest hittin,best defensive team i have seen all year. fulton will win this by at least 21. but it just may get ugly in the boro... :lol: