Great season Hampton Bulldogs!

Dawgfan88

I just want to take the time to say how much of a thrill this season has been. When the Dogs lost to Johnson County in Week 1, some felt let down, and didn't really know then what to expect. After that, the wins started rolling on. Even a devastating loss like Adam Townsemd going out for the remainder of the regular season didn't stop them like many thought it would. Instead, they refocused, won their second straight Region 1A title, won their first two play-off games at home, then won the first road play-off game in the history of the school at Coalfield. All in all, an amazing year. In two seasons they've won 24 games, lost only four, and reached the state semi-finals twice. As for the fans, you all have been AWESOME! Even at Friensgip Christian, four and 1/2 hours away, you packed the place. I've been so proud of hometown this season, and I look forward to more of the same in years to come. Let's take the time to congratulate our boys on a stellar season and look forward to next year!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To each and every play on the team......This is a time that you will never forget in your lives... You guys have brought a small town from east tn to the tops of 1A football in the state of TN.. we r the best non-private school in the state, and thats something to be proud of. Each and every player has been a joy to watch, as for the seniors it was 4 great years and a ton of memories left behind, but never forgotten. I would like to thank all you seniors as no matter what the circumstances where, you never quit and thats Hampton football. Next yr will be here before you know it and you will be walking the sidelines with former players and cheering on those Dawgs. Hold your heads up and think about it......you guys won 24 ballgames in 2 yrs.... Alot of high school players will not win 24 games in 4 yrs. As for the underclass what can you say,,,,,but i cant wait till next year...You all stepped you to plate all year long and got in done.... Get in the weight room and take these dogs just one more step in the playoffs next yr..... To the fans.....Man what a yr for us to remember.... These young men are something to be proud of. Just really a special bunch of guys... And not to forget the coaches...They have put the best back to back seasons together for the bulldogs in school history.... They are as classy as it comes in coaching....JC i hope you cont. to coach and keep healthy...........Another season complete and another successful year DAWGS......It has been a pleasure see you all on friday nights and to get to watch some of you guys on Saturdays now and maybe even on Sundays sometime soon.....Have a good off season and stay in shape underclassmen .....The bar has been set......And its high....You guys have all the makings of another successful yr for next yr... ...Thanks for the run guys........Good luck to all the seniors in whatever you decide to do...

I am only a freshman at hampton. Being able to be apart of such a great 1a school is a honor. To all the seniors leaving i'll miss ya. You all were like brohers.Now that the seasons over all us underclassman know its time to step up.After seeing what our team did this year i know i no i'll be in that weight room monday cause i owe to our team and i hope that every else feels that way cause if they do i no nxt year we will be in the boro' and be able to win it for these seniors cause we owe it to them. :P