milan 2007

bulldoggfan

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stand corrected on my offensive predictions. The defense next year should be just as strong with 7 returning starters. Predictions on the defense (assuming we run the same D next year):

DL-Perrin Woods-sr

DL-Tory Stricklin-sr

not sure on the rest of the D-Line, prolly some will play both ways

LB-Trevino Moore-sr

LB-Josh Horton-jr

LB-Will Archer-jr (if he gets healthy and stays healthy. that kid has got hurt twice this year)

DB-Brian Bledsoe-sr

DB-Jake Anderson-sr

DB-J.W. Williams-jr

not sure on the rest. somebody will step up in practice and open some coaches eyes!

what guys do you think could play both ways on the d-line. im sure many could play both ways well but what guys can handle it and are in good enough shape?

the transfer kids name is justin coleman. starting qb for dresden frehman and sophomore years. will be a junior, also everyone calls him junior. 6' 3", 215 lbs. with a rocket for an arm. very accurate, just needed some protection. i know him personally. told me he didn't have to play qb but would compete for it if given the chance. would like to play defense preferably lb so he could hit somebody instead of getting hit. also a good basketball player and baseball player as well. dad lives and works in milan. mom works in milan but has no plans on moving to milan. in my opionion this kid will definitely give postoak a run for his money if given the opportunity.

There is a reason he didn't play defense at Dresden and it had nothing to do with him being the starting QB.

what guys do you think could play both ways on the d-line. im sure many could play both ways well but what guys can handle it and are in good enough shape?

I dont think we will have a set D-Line next year. i think we will mix and match players that are capable of playing both offense and defense.

jamil davis 6'1'' 315

cody rogers 6'2'' 275

casey barnes 6'0'' 255

perren woods 6'0'' 215

luke jackson 6'0'' 230

tory stricklin 6'1'' 290

I dont think we will have a set D-Line next year. i think we will mix and match players that are capable of playing both offense and defense.

jamil davis 6'1'' 315

cody rogers 6'2'' 275

casey barnes 6'0'' 255

perren woods 6'0'' 215

luke jackson 6'0'' 230

tory stricklin 6'1'' 290

thats some good sized boys. where did u get those numbers?

There is a reason he didn't play defense at Dresden and it had nothing to do with him being the starting QB.

it has everything to do with him being the starting QB. would you want you're starting QB going both ways if he didn't have to? i know the kid and his family personally and i've seen him play. he's the real deal. he just needs to be fine tuned by the great milan coaching staff. he's college potential but he was never gonna be seen at dresden with that coaching staff. he'll get noticed at milan, i guarantee it. this ain't coming from someone who knows somebody who knows somebody. i know the kid and his potential. like someone else posted earlier, he's just another weapon in milan's arsenal.