Positive messages to William Blount Coaches

theDL

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to T.J. Walker on making 1st Team All-State!!

GO GOVS

Congrat to TJ from a Rebel fan. I think he is a fine ball player that gives tremendous effort. How is TJ doing after the injury versus Farragut? I'm sure he is getting some recruiting calls.....who is calling and which are his favorites?

Edited by MLREB

Congrat to TJ from a Reble fan. I think he is a fine ball player that gives tremendous effort. How is TJ doing after the injury versus Farragut? I'm sure he is getting some recruiting calls.....who is calling and which are his favorites?

TJ is the younger one ... he's still got one year left at WB (thank goodness). Darren (the senior) is recovering slowly but surely from a very severe ankle and leg injury. I'm sure he'll get some feelers from colleges ... not sure which one's yet. I've heard that TJ has received from interest from at least one SEC school.

TJ is the younger one ... he's still got one year left at WB (thank goodness). Darren (the senior) is recovering slowly but surely from a very severe ankle and leg injury. I'm sure he'll get some feelers from colleges ... not sure which one's yet. I've heard that TJ has received from interest from at least one SEC school.

My bad Govman - I should have known better. Speaking of Walkers....to many at WB...what has happen to Brad?

With the incredible season Ooltewah had this year with lots of younger players--and with the freshmen team that I've heard is awesom--I expect Ooltewah to be the team to beat in our Region for the next few years.

You're right about "any given Friday". With the schedule Coach Meadows has set up, even if we suffer some losses during the season, if we can make our way into the playoffs, we've got a chance to compete. We do need to get over that "Farragut hump" you mentioned. They've got our number. And actually, up until this season, we had lost our last few to Sevier.

I never did get a chance to congratulate the Owls. Great season. I know it must have been tough, realizing how "close" you got. That semi-final game ended up being "the state championship game" in my opinion. See you next year and hey ... wouldn't it be great if we played a game (regardless of who wins or loses) where the officiating wasn't an issue? B)

I'm glad someone at WB has a little class.

To Quote your classy coach as he walked out the door from the region 2-5A

banquet last Saturday. " I'm glad they got their buts beat by Smyrna".

This was right in front of my wife and several OHS players.

Class- Class -Class

From the TOP to Bottom- Nothing but Class at the WB

And Don't worry- The biggest circle on the OHS schedule next year

will be the WB game.

I'm glad someone at WB has a little class.

To Quote your classy coach as he walked out the door from the region 2-5A

banquet last Saturday. " I'm glad they got their buts beat by Smyrna".

This was right in front of my wife and several OHS players.

Class- Class -Class

From the TOP to Bottom- Nothing but Class at the WB

And Don't worry- The biggest circle on the OHS schedule next year

will be the WB game.

I find it hard to believe the WB coach said that......... B)

well from the man who started this topic.....i think its safe to say that there is some animosity between the Govs and the Rebels. One can only wonder if the fact that the Govs are on the rise is a turn off the the rebels? Mark theDL's words now,"give them one to two season and they will be state champs!" believe it friends.

Great Job WB COACHES! hoo rah!!

well from the man who started this topic.....i think its safe to say that there is some animosity between the Govs and the Rebels. One can only wonder if the fact that the Govs are on the rise is a turn off the the rebels? Mark theDL's words now,"give them one to two season and they will be state champs!" believe it friends.

Great Job WB COACHES! hoo rah!!

:) The Govs have been on the rise for year...at least that is what 'the Govs" have been saying. As long as the Govs run the wing T there will be one guaranteed loss every year.... :)

I sincerely hope you are correct....that the Govs win a state championship. There is enough talent in Blount County for three championship teams but you better hurry and win one......Maryville will be coming to 5 A very soon.... ;)