Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, if your brother stays there, you will be a Hampton fan, but thats the only reason. Your blood runs blue and gold.

I don't see my brother coaching much longer. But if he does ,I'll always rout for whatever team he coaches for.Yes I am a Highlander fan, but I'm like anyone else, I'm a big fan of my own kids. I'll try to see to it ,they are in a good system where they can be ,the best they can be.

I've always liked Hampton, they were the one team in this area that didn't drop Cloudland,although they were getting beat twice every year. I like their coaches and now that I know alot of the kids ,they are a good bunch of boys. Ijust like good ,hard working ,disaplined kids. Sounds like the kids and coaches at Cloudland has desided to work. I'm all for it.

JUST WANTED TO SAY CONGRATS TO ALL THE DOGS WHO MADE THE

ALL CONFERENCE TEAM. I FELT THE WHOLE TEAM SHOULD HAVE BEEN

THERE. ESPECIALLY ALL THE JRS. WHO MADE THE CUT. LOOKING FORWARD

TO SOME BIG TIMES IN 2007. BY THE WAY, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN

THE 2007 SCHEDULES COME OUT?. COME ON DOGS, RISE EARLY, STAY LATE,

AND WORK HARD. 2007 IS YOUR YEAR!!! THANKS FOR 2006, YOU DONE

A HECK OF A JOB. BE PROUD, BE BIG BLUE!!!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Very good question Laugerhead, I have asked myself that question for two years now. Pujo just who do you pull for the most your brother at the Bulldogs or the Highlanders. Now don't give me this ( I am a high school football fan thing) who are you really pulling for. I know you can't stand on the 50 yard line in the middle of the field and you do spend a lot of time watching Cloudland practice. So really whitch side of your bread is buttered, Cloudland or Hampton.

Very good question Laugerhead, I have asked myself that question for two years now. Pujo just who do you pull for the most your brother at the Bulldogs or the Highlanders. Now don't give me this ( I am a high school football fan thing) who are you really pulling for. I know you can't stand on the 50 yard line in the middle of the field and you do spend a lot of time watching Cloudland practice. So really whitch side of your bread is buttered, Cloudland or Hampton.

Not a very good question at all, it make little or no difference who I pull for. When I see kids from either school, I try to encourage them to hit the weights and work. I'm not one of these people who hates others, I see this for what it is, a bunch of kids from two simalar communities trying to outdo the other on the football field. Its not good guys against bad guys. My family is very important to me ,and I'll be routing for them in a big way. My kids will probably play for the Blue and Gold, I'll be routing for them in a big way,but not because the other schools are the bad guys. I guess I'm about as big a sports person as you're going to find, But I just like to see kids who are willing to give it their all to achieve a goal.I work with my kids constantly, I also work with alot of other peoples kids, I'd love to see Cloudland get better and be able to compete with the better teams in the state. Hopefully they will, and if I can be of assistance in any way, I'll do my part.

As far as my favorite team next season ,Hampton by a long shot, Cloudland second. In the youth clubs, Cloudland all the way. I'm funny like that.

Edited by pujo

• 2 weeks later...

Well, we can only surmise how we HOPE the season will go at this point. We have a large junior class, which translates into most probably another stellar year, but anything can happen, so let's not go overboard. I know we play the majority of our games at home next season, and we are VERY tough at home, so there's another plus. Also, it will be District 1's turn to host the play-offs next season, so again, another plus. What it really comes to is this: the will and desire to become a better TEAM. This begins in the off-season, with the decision to get into the weights, and better themselves as athletes. One thing they had to have learned the past two years is that being big and talented doesn't mean you're going to be given a gold ball. You have to earn it, and play each game like it's your last. The game at Friendship showed we're really not that far off, just some work here and there and we could do it. Just get the right mental attitude, work your butts off, and dedeicate yourself to being the best, no matter what. I feel this bunch is truly special, just how special is entirely up to them.