Bearden

guirja

I may be a biased West supporter, but refs can certainly swing the tide of a game. West may be a mediocre skilled team, but they definitely are not mediocre. It took the #4 team in the state all they had to beat us in overtime and every one of their goals were from referee stoppage in front of our goal (some calls justifiable, some not).

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS THERE ANY TRUTH THAT BEARDEN BOY'S SOCCER TEAM IS GOING TO BE REPORTED TO TSSAA FOR PRACTICING EARLY. RUMOR HAS IT THAT THEY WERE PRACTICING AT THE THUNDERPLEX (INDOOR FACILITY) IN JAN. AS A TEAM WITH THE COACH PRESENT. I HAVE ALSO HEARD THAT THE GIRLS TEAM COACHED BY THE SAME COACH WILL BE STARTING PRACTICE JULY 22 WHEN THE OFFICIAL DATE TO START PRACTICE FOR ANY FALL SPORT IS JULY 29. THE PERSON WHO TOLD ME THIS IS THE PARENT OF A PLAYER AND THEY SAID IT WAS JUST TRYOUTS NOT PRACTICE.

no, there is no truth in that comment about bearden practicing early.......i swear. We don't even know the team until middle of february. Also there is no indoor complex around here in the first place. The closest one is a half hour away so i have no idea where that rumor started. That is a bunch of crap and it is just people trying to stop bearden because there is no other way to do it. Bearden does not cheat in anyway, never has and never will.

good luck to u bearden. bring the title back to east tennessee again this year. it seems that the rest of the state likes to run their mouth but u guys have just stopped saying stuff on here but continue to beat everyone on the field. show everybody what east tennessee soccer is all about.

Guest SMS24

Yo this is the BG and I want to say that Bearden could never handle our jelly and after we win states we'll take DBoe and all you guys on anytime anyplace, and we would represent for the D2. BRING IT!!