Bulldog Community Pep Rally

CoachGonyeaTemp

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IS there going to be like food and stuff

Bring your own hot dogs and marshmellos(and a stick)...With free admission we can only do so much for you(bring buns and a drink). This will be a really big fire so bring along a hose and fire retardant underwear...(don't forget the relish and mustard). Hope this helps answer your question. Go Dawgs!!!

Bring your own hot dogs and marshmellos(and a stick)...With free admission we can only do so much for you(bring buns and a drink). This will be a really big fire so bring along a hose and fire retardant underwear...(don't forget the relish and mustard). Hope this helps answer your question. Go Dawgs!!!

and we have found our "DA of the Day". thanks for participating.

I think they will be on sale. Check our website tomorrow I think I will have a page made up to show all spirit merchandise that will be on sale.

Smyrna High Website <--- Click Here

Even though I am a Smyrna fan I must admit that this is the "cheesiest" statement known to mankind. "I Believe".....which means since in our universe everything must balance out, I guess before "I believe" there must have been "I do not believe" Please get rid of the hokiness.