Union City vs. Humboldt

VikingFan9

Who has Humboldt betan? Dresden has playd a tougher schedule than Humboldt.Will see how Humboldt's guards are when UC beat them by 20.Before Red and Bigster pick us 2 finish 4th,make suire the team pickd ahead of us can play within 40 pts of us.Remember those good 8th graders they have that are freshmen now,they couldnt get the ball up the court and neither the senoirs.

Humboldt didn't have to prove anything either...Everyone knows what they have and what they're capable of...Well, except for you maybe...I'll admit I didn't expect you to beat Halls that badly...Apparently something is wrong in Halls...Once again, I never picked you to finish 4th...As of right now, I'm picking you to finish anywhere in the 1-3 range...It's hard to pick right now when I haven't seen them or LC play yet...I'll be able to get a better grasp on things after Friday

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever humboldt has Sain(6'5) Perry(6'5)Epperson(6'4)Taylor(6'5).How is UC going to get rebounds,you cant win if you dont get on the boards.I will take humboldt 78-89.

Aight Elijah,u better be in top shape.When U see Jeremy Simpson juimping over your head all nite,then u going 2 see that your height dont mean anything.Were was the rebounding and stickbacks when u playd Green Co.Thats what the halftime score will look like.38 to 13.

Aight Elijah,u better be in top shape.When U see Jeremy Simpson juimping over your head all nite,then u going 2 see that your height dont mean anything.Were was the rebounding and stickbacks when u playd Green Co.Thats what the halftime score will look like.38 to 13.

Epperson didn't play against Green Co. Neither did Hunt or Wade...They were still doing this thing called football...Maybe you've heard of it...Oh, and on top of that...Green Co. was a darn good team...

Oh, and EJ might just be the one jumping over one of UC's players heads...With his height, long arms, and strength, it seems like every rebound and lose ball is his...I felt like he was the X factor last year and I don't expect that to change much...He's this district's most valuabe role player...Taking charges, rebounding, blocking shots, getting putbacks, playing good defense...

Epperson didn't play against Green Co. Neither did Hunt or Wade...They were still doing this thing called football...Maybe you've heard of it...Oh, and on top of that...Green Co. was a darn good team...

Oh, and EJ might just be the one jumping over one of UC's players heads...With his height, long arms, and strength, it seems like every rebound and lose ball is his...I felt like he was the X factor last year and I don't expect that to change much...He's this district's most valuabe role player...Taking charges, rebounding, blocking shots, getting putbacks, playing good defense...

I know,just messn with him.

:thumb:

whatever humboldt has Sain(6'5) Perry(6'5)Epperson(6'4)Taylor(6'5).How is UC going to get rebounds,you cant win if you dont get on the boards.I will take humboldt 78-89.

Dude all i have to say to you is the vikes have a big surprise comming and so do you!.Because when Union City puts their 5'10 5'11 5'11 6'0 and 6'0 on the floor they better be ready to play because i have saw u.c. play and i was very inpressed..And the Vikes better get them sneakers laced very tight and eat a couple of extra banannas and take some energy pills and drink some super gatorade because they are gonna need it..Im telling every viewer on here right now that Union City is for real and next year its really gonna get nasty..I predict Union City back to back to back..Sorry Humboldt but yall will fall short.."AGAIN"!..And Dude ..don't worry about the rebounds because Humboldt will get them comming through the net!

Regardless of whether Humboldt wins the game or not, they will win the rebound battle...Humboldt doesn't really need the scorers that other teams have because we get so many second chance putbacks...With Epperson, Sain, Perry, and Taylor all at 6'4 or taller, as well as Glenn 6'3 Hunt at 6'2, Wade at 6'1, and Parham 5'8 (who can jump with any of the ones mentioned above), there's too much size and these guys are too athletic and too long to be outrebounded...UC does have a good shooting team so they may not need to get many offensive rebounds, but unless they are hitting everything they throw up, this one will be close and to Humboldt's advantage...

If the 5'8 guy can jump with any of the others, that is a bad sign for Humboldt because I'm sure that UC's players can definetely outjump Humboldt's 5'8 guy..

:thumb: Dude all i have to say to you is the vikes have a big surprise comming and so do you!.Because when Union City puts their 5'10 5'11 5'11 6'0 and 6'0 on the floor they better be ready to play because i have saw u.c. play and i was very inpressed..And the Vikes better get them sneakers laced very tight and eat a couple of extra banannas and take some energy pills and drink some super gatorade because they are gonna need it..Im telling every viewer on here right now that Union City is for real and next year its really gonna get nasty..I predict Union City back to back to back..Sorry Humboldt but yall will fall short.."AGAIN"!..And Dude ..don't worry about the rebounds because Humboldt will get them comming through the net!

They better get the rebounds coming through the net and get the ball out of bounds quick before UC can get set up, or else UC will force turnover after turnover and blow Humboldt out.

If you scared...go home......

Epperson is the best in his positon(SF).He is a great player in football and basketball.The kid is thinking about one thing .....The Ring baby.He has colleges going crazy.He had 3 thunderous dunks against Trenton ,just give it to him he,s an ATHLETE.He's has control over whenever he wants to control it.He's a all state player.

Hmmmmmmm....the last " I " checked the dunk counted ...ah....2 points I beleive. I think I'm right on that one. Look, I have not seen Humboldt but do know EVERY team Union City has played outside of Obion County ( which gave them a better game than most ) has been very talented. Now folks, it doesn't take a smart person to figure out or know that defense in any sport wins games and Union City's full court in your face press is awsome. And just thing they have at least 1 maybe 2 more player who will start playing just after Christmas and throw more logs on the fire.

If Union City can hit half of their shots and control the out of control street-ball Humboldt, it will be a long bus ride home for the Vikes.

This game could get much out of control very early if Humboldt isn't careful. Look what everyone was saying about the Halls Tigers before their game with Union City.

Go Union City and bring down the rain at the " Thunder Dome " this FRiday...........

Dresden will win 4th and may beat Lake Co friday.They have a good team that plays well 2gether.They beat Martin,Bradford by 30,and beat No Side by 2,a team that playd Liberty close 4 a half.Have 2 good scorers in Will Levister and 6'4 Jr Tyson Wright.

Were not goin to lose to will levister and the dresden lions. I think are chances of winning are better than union city friday nite. Tyson and will have done good thus far but were goin to d them up. This is are tune up game and maybe another one before we silence the thunderdome.

matchups lake vs dresden

Pg i take Sep

Sg i take springer over levister

sf i take Geanes

pf i take Russel

c toss up between coplin and tyson.

Lake By 20 are more

Were not goin to lose to will levister and the dresden lions. I think are chances of winning are better than union city friday nite. Tyson and will have done good thus far but were goin to d them up. This is are tune up game and maybe another one before we silence the thunderdome.

matchups lake vs dresden

Pg i take Sep

Sg i take springer over levister

sf i take Geanes

pf i take Russel

c toss up between coplin and tyson.

Lake By 20 are more

I agree I don't know why anybody from LC would even be worried about Dresden...

I think Dresden will compete with the other six teams,but I don't see them beating UC,LC or Humboldt....

The thing I don't agree with though ;);) is the silencing of the The Thunderdome....Not gonna happen.....