Greenfield Yellow Jackets Stung by Devilettes!

Swammy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South Fulton looked solid last night. The girls seemed to come together and play team ball. They played great defense and got a stellar performance from Kaci Beadles. Congratulations on a well deserved victory over a great Greenfield team. This team is only going to improve and will upset several teams this year. Go Big Red!!!!

good job. Competition is the name of the game. Keep up the good work.

What a victory by the South Fulton girls. To go to Greenfield and beat them by 21 points had to sting! The district looks more competitive this year than ever. Is there a ranking yet among the teams?

The win by South Fulton last night, and by such a large margin, was a huge shock. I did do a ranking on this district, in a post titled "District 14A," which is probably on the 3rd or 4th page of threads. In the ranking, I put South Fulton 4th in the district, behind Gleason, Greenfield, and Union City based on the fact that South Fulton had quite a few returning seniors and they had Beadles. However, as you will see in many games this year in this district, any of these teams can beat each other on any given night. There is no clear-cut favorite at this point and anyone could end up making it to the Region 7A Tournament.

The win by South Fulton last night, and by such a large margin, was a huge shock. I did do a ranking on this district, in a post titled "District 14A," which is probably on the 3rd or 4th page of threads. In the ranking, I put South Fulton 4th in the district, behind Gleason, Greenfield, and Union City based on the fact that South Fulton had quite a few returning seniors and they had Beadles. However, as you will see in many games this year in this district, any of these teams can beat each other on any given night. There is no clear-cut favorite at this point and anyone could end up making it to the Region 7A Tournament.

I'm surprised by the margin of victory by the South Fulton girls..And Gleason only beat Lake Co by 6 in a game that Lake Co outscored Gleason in every quarter except the 2nd quarter when Gleason outscored Lake by about 15 points..Maybe this district isn't going to be just a one or two team race..Congrats South Fulton!

Edited by mrbigster

I'm surprised by the margin of victory by the South Fulton girls..And Gleason only beat Lake Co by 6 in a game that Lake Co outscored Gleason in every quarter except the 2nd quarter when Gleason outscored Lake by about 15 points..Maybe this district isn't going to be just a one or two team race..Congrats South Fulton!

[/quo

Thanks to last nights lost.... :P .....the girls now see some things we thought were ok but not! Keep working hard girls it will pay off in the long run!! Hope Nicole is ok and back in action soon!!!!

South Fulton had a great game plan and played a good basketball game. As for our Lady Jackets, we just had an off night. everything that could go wrong did go wrong and give South Fulton credit for that. Kaci Beadles can play and she dominated the game. Our district is wide open, anyone can beat anyone. Girls keep your head up and keep playing hard, good things will happen.

Go Lady Jackets

South Fulton had a great game plan and played a good basketball game. As for our Lady Jackets, we just had an off night. everything that could go wrong did go wrong and give South Fulton credit for that. Kaci Beadles can play and she dominated the game. Our district is wide open, anyone can beat anyone. Girls keep your head up and keep playing hard, good things will happen.

Go Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan.....do you know what the doctors said about Nicole?

District 14 is the weakest it has been in years. Any team can beat any team on a given night, maybe Halls and Humboldt might be the exception. Bradford is better than last year and i believe that Dresden might show some improvement and be more competitive than last year. I was surprised that S.F. beat Greenfield by 21 - not real surprised that S.F. won, just by that large of a margin.

The biggest plus for District 14 is that the other district that composes the region is weaker. Just as I predicted last year, all 4 teams from district 14a will beat the teams in the other district this year as well.

Edited by palmersville

I don't believe District 14 is weak, I think it's called parody. Several teams in this district will improve dramatically as the season progresses. Playing in crowded venues with enthusiastic fans is quite a bit different from the scimmages and camps of the summer. As players mature and become more settled I think the quality of play will improve and find some of the best basketball we have witnessed in a while.