Temple 07

heb12:2

I think they will do one of two things, they will either get some new kids or some of their kids will be finding a new school. One name comes to mind.

Rumor is that 1 or 2 kids may transfer out. One may be going to McCallie next year. I still don't think they will have enough help, whatever the source, to make them a region contender in 2007. Of course they may surprise me and load up and do just that.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a fact that Coach Skogen and Coach Beard resigned from coaching football. It is also a fact that Seth Wadley and Joey Skogen have transferred to McCallie. The article in the chattanooga paper this morning pretty much sums it up. Does anyone know when the process will begin to find a new coach? Slick Rick is finishing up student teaching and Slick Rick will apply for this job. Can someone give some information on when the Temple administration will be taking applications? This would be an absolute dream job for Old S.R. to take full control of the Crusader Nation and the football program. I WILL be applying. This job could be a gold mine to the right guy. There is a lot of talent in Chattanooga that is just waiting to be picked and planted. The talent will be there if the right coach keeps the program headed in the right direction.

It is a fact that Coach Skogen and Coach Beard resigned from coaching football. It is also a fact that Seth Wadley and Joey Skogen have transferred to McCallie. The article in the chattanooga paper this morning pretty much sums it up. Does anyone know when the process will begin to find a new coach? Slick Rick is finishing up student teaching and Slick Rick will apply for this job. Can someone give some information on when the Temple administration will be taking applications? This would be an absolute dream job for Old S.R. to take full control of the Crusader Nation and the football program. I WILL be applying. This job could be a gold mine to the right guy. There is a lot of talent in Chattanooga that is just waiting to be picked and planted. The talent will be there if the right coach keeps the program headed in the right direction.

heard that they had

Temple started a football program for the first time in the school's history five years ago. They have had a varsity program for four years. The team has been at or above .500 every year, even when the current seniors were little freshmen.

They are not a one year wonder team. Players come and go. Coaches come and go. The best thing about this year's season was that it awakened something within the fans, students, administration, and the greater Temple community about having a program. The awakening that occurred this year will generate energy towards having a good program for years to come. Granted, it will take a while to see it.

Temple is definitely rebuilding. I said that the next two years would probably look more like Temple's first two years because those years Temple played a schedule more like Grace's this year. True, they do not have the big horses but seniors graduate off teams every year. Temple should expect to be competitive with LV, Grace, Copper Basin, David Brainerd, and maybe Unaka and Oakdale.

Temple started a football program for the first time in the school's history five years ago. They have had a varsity program for four years. The team has been at or above .500 every year, even when the current seniors were little freshmen.

They are not a one year wonder team. Players come and go. Coaches come and go. The best thing about this year's season was that it awakened something within the fans, students, administration, and the greater Temple community about having a program. The awakening that occurred this year will generate energy towards having a good program for years to come. Granted, it will take a while to see it.

Temple is definitely rebuilding. I said that the next two years would probably look more like Temple's first two years because those years Temple played a schedule more like Grace's this year. True, they do not have the big horses but seniors graduate off teams every year. Temple should expect to be competitive with LV, Grace, Copper Basin, David Brainerd, and maybe Unaka and Oakdale.

Slick Pasture, Old S.R. would really appreciate it if you would put in a good word for me. I WANT this job. Old S.R. feels like it would be a perfect situation and a perfect fit. The development of The Crusader Nation would continue as would the development of the football program.

Slick Pasture, Old S.R. would really appreciate it if you would put in a good word for me. I WANT this job. Old S.R. feels like it would be a perfect situation and a perfect fit. The development of The Crusader Nation would continue as would the development of the football program.

Slick, I am pretty sure that Temple does not hire fence jumpers with IBS :thumb:

Well, I had to go and read it for myself in today's paper. There it was plain as day. I guess were there is smoke there is fire. I thought I understood from someone that Kevin said he was not going to let Joey play until the first of the year so that his injury would have a chance to heal. He chose to leave out the part that he would be playing on McCallie's team :thumb: I guess the time out for healing was more about waiting until the end of the semester.

Well, I had to go and read it for myself in today's paper. There it was plain as day. I guess were there is smoke there is fire. I thought I understood from someone that Kevin said he was not going to let Joey play until the first of the year so that his injury would have a chance to heal. He chose to leave out the part that he would be playing on McCallie's team :thumb: I guess the time out for healing was more about waiting until the end of the semester.

Wow, talking about jumping ship...