Top Recruits For Junior Class

downsouth2

Nothing against this kid, but I'm going to have to go ahead and disagree with the statement about him being the best pro-style QB in TN. He's good, but not as good as Connor Lowery from CPA. If Maryville had Lowery, they would have been ranked even higher than 16 in the nation.

Ummmm......no. Maybe Lowery is better; maybe not. But I think Maryville made a pretty convincing case as it were. Couldn't have gotten much better.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Hightower was used very well this year. I expect him to put up some impressive numbers his senior year to go along with the impressive physical gifts he already has.

i agree but there's so much he could do and was keyed on so much with 8 people in the box and when he spread out they had a saftey over him a corner on him and a linebacker playing a slant or a in,but remarkably he still made a plays on his on...hopefully he'll have more options in college to play possibly tight end or end.maybe not a linebacker tho