Top Recruits For Junior Class

downsouth2

Lowery, QB, from CPA. 6'2", 230, BIG arm, accurate, reads defense well. Not real fast (don't have to be in college), but strong and powerful runner who can get tough yards when you need them.Already been contacted by Lousville, Vandy that I know of.

Hes also been down to Auburn and had a look from Illinois

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These should be some of the top recruits in the state for next year.

TE - Aaron Douglas (6'6, 240) Maryville (Already commited to Tennessee)

LB - Chris Jordan (6'3, 215) Brentwood Academy

LB - Thomas Majors (6'2, 220) Maplewood

Ath - DeMario Williams (6'3, 185) Columbia Central

Good list but I would add:

QB-Randall Cobb Alcoa

WR/DB Brian Sommer Alcoa

One of the Top QB Prospects in the state is Brent Burnette of maryville. After watching Saturdays 4A state championship game on TV he is obviously the best pro style QB in the state. I had heard of this kid previously but not had the opportunity to see him play. Against a powerful Hillsboro team which i am familar he threw 3 TD's, 10-15, 215yds. as a co-starter. While playing for an extremely talented maryville team Burnette displayed the arm strength, accuracy and intangibles to succeed at the next level.

One of the Top QB Prospects in the state is Brent Burnette of maryville. After watching Saturdays 4A state championship game on TV he is obviously the best pro style QB in the state. I had heard of this kid previously but not had the opportunity to see him play. Against a powerful Hillsboro team which i am familar he threw 3 TD's, 10-15, 215yds. as a co-starter. While playing for an extremely talented maryville team Burnette displayed the arm strength, accuracy and intangibles to succeed at the next level.

Brent Burnette has the strongest arm of any Maryville quarterback I have seen. Brent is 6'3 200lbs. Other outstanding juniors for Maryville are Aaron Douglas 6'6 250lbs and Steven Shiver 6'3 200lbs.