Jcs in 2a next year

Jcsfan06

IMO...next year, JCS's record will not reflect on how they will play...i think that JCS will give teams a good game next year, but they will end up falling apart later on in the games against milan, humboldt, trenton, and westview...out of those teams, i think that JCS will have the closest game against trenton...but trenton will come out with a close win

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well of course no one else could rip on him, JCS has been the only school to stop him. and i dont know if i would consider it "ripping". yes some of the students came up with some funny sayings that had his name in it.

put your self in JCS's position. all week all they heard was the only way they had a chance to win the game was to just slow down the all world mr football candidate. when one guys name is all you hear, its easy to focus in on him. and then the game comes and not only did they slow him down but they pretty much shut him down. it was probably easy to say a few things about him.

if you think that every kit at mount pleasant wouldnt do the same thing if they were in the same situation, then keep arguing about that, but i dont think you have much to defend that.

They were ripping him before the game even started. A kid from Mt. Pleasant doesnt go to a school the puts scriptures all over the field and have parents that get on here and preach either and then do what they did. Its is hard for me to put myself in JCS's position because I spend my extra $1000 a year I earn on charity and needful things, not parking spots.

This will be my last post on here. For future refernce for the rest of the christians in the world, be careful when you preach and promote the scripture. Your actions later might not show the same stort.

MPHSTIGER87...from your comments it seems that you feel any team who beats MP or stops Dailey must be cheating...implying that no one could ever beat you fairly...you sole accusation that JCS recruits is the fact they stopped your team...that speaks for itself...all teams are eatable on a given night and the fact you lost means only tha tyou lost...nothing more...

As to how you give you charity...good for you...I will venture to say that most JCS parents give very liberally also to charity...paying a booster fee does not mean you do it instead of charity...again this speaks for itself...every thing you spend money on is not charity...you chose what to spend your money on as we do...the fact that a booster club exists does not mean that those joining do not give to charity...

Again when you have something to accuse us of we will listen...but the fact tha tyou lost means nothing other than you lost...the vast majority of MP fans we good sports...the game was over weeks ago...let it go...the fact that you are still posting on a thread that has nothing to do with MP about that loss speaks of your sportsmanship...so I would be slow in questioning anyone elses christianity...

MPHSTIGER87...from your comments it seems that you feel any team who beats MP or stops Dailey must be cheating...implying that no one could ever beat you fairly...you sole accusation that JCS recruits is the fact they stopped your team...that speaks for itself...all teams are eatable on a given night and the fact you lost means only tha tyou lost...nothing more...

As to how you give you charity...good for you...I will venture to say that most JCS parents give very liberally also to charity...paying a booster fee does not mean you do it instead of charity...again this speaks for itself...every thing you spend money on is not charity...you chose what to spend your money on as we do...the fact that a booster club exists does not mean that those joining do not give to charity...

Again when you have something to accuse us of we will listen...but the fact tha tyou lost means nothing other than you lost...the vast majority of MP fans we good sports...the game was over weeks ago...let it go...the fact that you are still posting on a thread that has nothing to do with MP about that loss speaks of your sportsmanship...so I would be slow in questioning anyone elses christianity...

I said that was going to be my last post, but I cannot allow people to put words in my mouth. NEVER HAS THE WORD CHEATING CAME FROM MY MOUTH. Not one time in any of my post have I stated anything negative about the kids and how they played on the field. They contained but not stop Marco. They absolutly owned MP on the field and the JCS kids deserve credit. I have said that ever since the game was over. The problem I have had from the beginning is the same ole private school cliche "Lets all praise God and quote scriptures, but I'm going to bad mouth your best player and talk trash." Its ok to do both those things, but not together. As far as privates playing public, I think you know where I stand on that. Privates can pull from anywhere while MP has a just a small portion of southern Maury Co. As far as questioning christanity, my Bible tells me to do what I am doing when pertaining to actions against words. I will never slow down in that category. Look, I know the truth hurts, but there is no place in anybody's Bibles that says it is ok to put words in other people's mouth.

Edited by MPHSTIGERS87

the post you deleted said we stopped Marco when no one else could...you were smart enough to figure out why...you have said often in this thread and others JCS recruited and would have to do even more to move to 2A...recruiting is cheating...so yes you implied it...I did not put words in your mouth...as for people talking trash to Marco...overall I think his talents were respected...I am certain some people did say things they shouldn't...but surely you are smart enough to know no school can control every fan or player...we did out scriptures up...that is our school mission...by doing so we are not saying we are perfect...but trying...not sure how things are in Maury county but here in Madison county christians fail...that's why we needed a savior...we couldn't do it on our own...but that does not mean JCS ahouldn't strive for more Christ like behavior...we have not accomplished it fully but are trying...as for the public private issue...there are many differences between privates and small rural publics...I will be the first to admit...but TSSAA put us in this class to play and we did...if they move us as they have to 2A next year we will play there or anywhere else they put us...does change need to come...likely...will it...who knows...but that is out of JCS control...we can only play where they put us...

the post you deleted said we stopped Marco when no one else could...you were smart enough to figure out why

...you have said often in this thread and others JCS recruited and would have to do even more to move to 2A...recruiting is cheating...so yes you implied it

not sure how things are in Maury county but here in Madison county christians fail

Again I havent deleted any post. You must have me mixed up with somebody else....I have referred to recriuting one time. With more money, and being a private you can draw kids from anywhere. In MP we have a restricted area. That is by no means implying cheating. Again words in my mouth.....And finally are you saying that I think christians in Maury Co are perfect? No. I hope you werent trying to be sarcastic there. I wont ake it that way.

We have corporate booster sponsors who get a parking spot...the fee to be a corporate booster is $1,000...the radio announcer for MP took offense to this in spite of the fact that we get no tax $ and this is how we chose to fund our sports...as for his recruiting comment...when he can prove it I will address it...MP had a great team and it is a shame he can't let the loss to JCS go...

He aint the radio announcer. The radio announcer didnt take offense to it either, he just accepts it just as he accepts the TSSAA turning a deaf ear and a blind eye to the goings on at private schools all across the state.

He aint the radio announcer. The radio announcer didnt take offense to it either, he just accepts it just as he accepts the TSSAA turning a deaf ear and a blind eye to the goings on at private schools all across the state.

Don't infer that all prvate schools recruit unless you have solid proof. You can look at USJ's players on the field and automatically tell that they don't recruit, they just work with what they have. JCS is the same way, they just work with the players that they have. I believe you should rethink your statements that you have made.

Edited by Blue'smyboy

What i like about last years jcs team is that no one made all-state, everyone made state champions. That team was all about the 'team', thats something rare among highschool athletics nowadays. Congrats from a Milan fan, who can relate somewhat. With no all-state players, we still made a great run...

But let's get back to the topic of this thread...

With the lose of players like #11 and #14, what is it looking like on the roster? You guys going to stay in the spread-out look?

I'd like to see a run-down of possible impact players for the '07 eagles...

What i like about last years jcs team is that no one made all-state, everyone made state champions. That team was all about the 'team', thats something rare among highschool athletics nowadays. Congrats from a Milan fan, who can relate somewhat. With no all-state players, we still made a great run...

With the lose of players like #11 and #14, what is it looking like on the roster? You guys going to stay in the spread-out look?

a lot of the recievers will be back next year except for rayner.

blake taylor, tanner perkins, chase presley- all solid recievers who will be back

also matt hudson, a very good quarterback who you came in for fowler for a couple series in the championship game. he will have a good year.

jcs's best lineman, josh aldridge, will be back next year, very good blocker, and is tough to block at defensive end

and cant forget both of the running backs, will johnson and patrick taggert, two completely different backs that can both be used with the eagles offense

i'm sorry and i'm just giving my honest opinion. i don't see gibson county beating anybody in the region for the next 3 years. ya'll have never been a very good football program. although i think ya'll did have a couple good years when guthrie was coaching, but consistency is key to having a successful program. gibson county has just never had it and probaly never will as long as they're in region 8a. here's a hint, get a coach and keep him there. gibson county's coaching carousel needs to be turned off and start putting a little faith in the one you have now. ya'lls only hope of having any kind of success is if medina gets a high school and that will cut you're population in half and put you in 1a ball. then again if that happens gibson county will probaly lose their football program all together due to lack of interest. i'm not making fun or disrepecting your program i am giving my opionion only and i think alot of people including yourself(deepdown)would have to agree.

My honest opinion.... i see gibson county having a winning season, it is a whole new game plan the best i have seen in my few years........ i think we have the coach that we need to take us. as far as the medina situation goes i don't believe it will benefit either..... coming from 5 different cities is hard to keep one community behind the program..... when gc wins there is a different atmosphere like the 05 season we came out with 2 wins huge crowd at the milan game and we won..... just not on the scoreboard... then 2 more big wins in a row last minute scoring and a 4th quarter comeback but then the support fell which is the only problem...... from first hand experience i know there is the talent, the ability, and the will we jus have to put it all together. but don't underestimate gibson county atleast a few more years