Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having personally met the new coach, I will say that he seems to be a great guy.

He has discipline and rules that he expects players to follow, but having witnessed his interaction with players, I'd say that they are ready to get on board and have a successful 2007-2008 season. As far as Donta' and Justin (Stud), they are both still playing football. These players along with Justin Braden and a lot of other

talent will bring a lot of excitment to the 2007 season. Coach Thomas seems to have been the right fit for Marshall County. Whether or not the honeymoon lasts, remains to be seen.

Go MCHS Tigers! :thumb:

I talked to some buddys who play football Friday night at the basketball game and they all had nothing but good things to say about Coach Thomas. They admitted that things were going to be tough, but they all seemed excited!

FYI: One of those players was in fact D. Hightower, and he said he really likes Coach Thomas.... So any rumors of him quitting should be put to rest! :thumb:

Looks like everybody is getting on board and looking forward to what is hopefully a great season :D

• 2 weeks later...