Best Big Men in West Tenn?

Professor Chaos

i've been watching west tenn basketball for the past few years, but i haven't seen many quality big men (6'6" and taller). who are they and who do they play for? any of these guys quality collegiate prospects?

Nicchaeus Doaks(trenton peabody)i dont know if i spelt the first name right..he graduated just 2 years ago and playing at ut-chatt....wayne chism(bolivar) graduated last year playing for UT..i think bolivar has another pretty decent big man playing this year also i forget the name...i know these guys have already graduated but u said u havent seen any quality big men....

Brennan Torstrick 6'9 junior for USJ. This kid has a monster frame that he is working hard to fill out and has definetley made some great progress. He was one of the key elements in USJ's very quite twenty win season last year. He is an extremely hard worker and a bright kid who looks to have improved greatly playing AAU ball over the summer.

i've been watching west tenn basketball for the past few years, but i haven't seen many quality big men (6'6" and taller). who are they and who do they play for? any of these guys quality collegiate prospects?

6'9 Jarvis Varnado graduated from Haywood last year, playing for MS State now. Needs to add some weight though

Edited by jsills

Nicchaeus Doaks(trenton peabody)i dont know if i spelt the first name right..he graduated just 2 years ago and playing at ut-chatt....wayne chism(bolivar) graduated last year playing for UT..i think bolivar has another pretty decent big man playing this year also i forget the name...i know these guys have already graduated but u said u havent seen any quality big men....

Willie Kemp is the other from Bolivar He is at Memphis