Mcnairy Central Bobcats vs. Liberty Crusaders Dec. 15th

Guest bobcats#67

Guest bobcats#67

LIBERTY IS ONE OF THE BEST TEAMS IN THE NATION. BUT CAN MCNAIRY BE ONE OF THE TEAMS THAT CAN UPSET THEM. LET ME HEAR YALLS PREDICTIONS. I NOT GONNA PUT A SCORE BUT I THINK IT WILL BE CLOSE....

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liberty is sittin on top of the mountain right now...which isn't a good place to be. You can only go down from the top and I think it might happen friday night. I will be super surprised if I'm right but I think McNairy can knock off the Crusaders late in the fourth. Ken Bingham will have to have a huge game as well as the Bobcat defense. I say the Bobcats take this one 69-67

Liberty is sittin on top of the mountain right now...which isn't a good place to be. You can only go down from the top and I think it might happen friday night. I will be super surprised if I'm right but I think McNairy can knock off the Crusaders late in the fourth. Ken Bingham will have to have a huge game as well as the Bobcat defense. I say the Bobcats take this one 69-67

That would be very nice to see... But dont see it happening.. Mcnairy has alot of talen and potential to go this year, but liberty seems to have to much for them... On the other hand stranger things have had happen but guess we will just have 2 wait and see. Good luck to both teams