More thoughts about Temple football

Due to the overwhelming interest in Tennessee Temple Academy athletics, administrators, coaches and programs, we have recently added a new page to our website. It appears that there are a few people who are looking for answers to their questions. Then there are those who are trying to be helpful and give their opinions which further confuses or fuels the fire which isn't helping anyone. The ones who are really suffering is our students who are reading these posts and threads and struggling with all of it.

It is our sincere desire to be able to address your questions and comments and provide you with answers from those who are the decision makers. We encourage especially our parents, students and "family" to utilize this new format when asking the hard questions or when questioning an administrators decision or when you feel the urge to "speak your mind" on a subject. There is a time and a place for everything and we wish to encourage our family, who might be struggling a little right now with things that are happening, to handle your differences Biblically, wisely and above reproach by using the the median we are providing. Let's keep Coach T "clean" and leave its community with a better impression of the kind of parents, students and fans that are Temple and the Savior whose name we call ourselves by; Christians. What kind of Jesus are we showing our Coach T community friends?

On the behalf of the school, I apologize to Coach T, the monitors of these threads, its community and those who have been offended by the unchrist-like attitudes, comments, manners and posts from those who are part of or connected in some way with our school. I pray that the Coach T community will keep Temple in their prayer's and hearts as we are going through a transition period in which many if not most of the parents feel is the best direction for our school and our community at this time. Here is the link to our new webpage. We hope you will find it helpful.

Gotta say my piece

For what it is worth and if will help a few people; I am not Pasture, nor any other "poster." My personal conviction is that a person should be willing to use their own name and be willing to stand up and be held accountable for what they have to say. The idea that one can be a "pastor" by day and then "rant and rave" at night is not scriptural. I was raised if you can't say it to someone's face, then you shouldn't say it at all. Those who don't subscibe to this principle the Bible calls gossipers and cowards. As Christians we are called to "pray for those whom we hate" and to "love our enemies" and to "love thy neighbor as thyself." According to Jesus, all the laws hang upon carrying out this action. And the only way one can do that regularly is to first "love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and spirit." Seems to me that if we are concentrating on all this "loving" we wouldn't have time for anything negative? Good advice I've learned the hard way. :thumb:

Edited by Rob Eldridge

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is the link to our new webpage. We hope you will find it helpful.

For what it is worth and if will help a few people; I am not Pasture, nor any other "poster."

Rob, nice web site overall. Putting the comments and answers up for all to see is pretty gutsy. I wish SP could have a nice web site will all the videos and stuff. Pretty cool. I talked to both you and Pasture at the Temple - FC game so I know you are two different people. Good luck with all the changes and challenges at Temple.

Well you haven't gotten any smarter since I have been away have you??/

The administration is responsible for raising money- for trying to get kids (at the middle school level) for making temple more attractive for kids ie. getting a practice field would be a good start...

There is no way you are stupid enough to believe that two dad volunteer coaches are responsible for the football PROGRAM!!!- last time I checked sports programs cost money and require full time dedication if they are to be good- sports programs usually receive that kind of support from the school- not simply two dads who try and make it work....fact is you are not only lying to everyone you talk to you lie to yourself....I think you are apart of temple's administration and instead of taking blame- like responsible adults do....you want to blame next years pathetic team on two volunteer coaches who are on the way out....

they received "some" pay after this year- the only year they received any

I think that b/c they had a care for their kids primarily (the reason they tried and start a team the first year) and then developed a love and care for the other kids and the team as a whole....that shows their support and care for the school-

Why would you say steve and kevin would not have allowed someone to come in and take it- are you god or a prophet- the administration NEVER tried to higher someone and if they would have I guarantee both men would have appreciated the help... they would probably liked to have stayed on and help- but I think it is pretty obvious b/c of the ###### administration they were not in the coaching business for the prestige of the job!!

149, Actually, I was enjoying the fact that you weren't on here. The only thing you ever do is attack people with your vulgar and profane ignorance. Do you actually impress yourself and feel better with all the childishness? There is absolutely no way you could be associated with the school and continue to spew venom the way you do.

You are a hateful jerk and I have reported you to the moderator. I do not have a problem with differences of opinions or perspectives but I am weary of the persoal insults and attacks. Almost every time you post it is to insult, degrade, or berate someone. I am sure that everyone else on here is tired of it, also. It seems like you may need to look for another board where that kind of junk is tolerated.

I am willing to bet that you do not have many friends, do you?

Edited by Pasture

149, Actually, I was enjoying the fact that you weren't on here. The only thing you ever do is attack people with your vulgar and profane ignorance. Do you actually impress yourself and feel better with all the childishness? There is absolutely no way you could be associated with the school and continue to spew venom the way you do.

You are a hateful jerk and I have reported you to the moderator. I do not have a problem with differences of opinions or perspectives but I am weary of the persoal insults and attacks. Almost every time you post it is to insult, degrade, or berate someone. I am sure that everyone else on here is tired of it, also. It seems like you may need to look for another board where that kind of junk is tolerated.

i think 149 is actually funny,

you on the other hand, are a little baby

if u can get past 149's questionable yet humorous insults, what he is saying is actually true

Due to the overwhelming interest in Tennessee Temple Academy athletics, administrators, coaches and programs, we have recently added a new page to our website. It appears that there are a few people who are looking for answers to their questions. Then there are those who are trying to be helpful and give their opinions which further confuses or fuels the fire which isn't helping anyone. The ones who are really suffering is our students who are reading these posts and threads and struggling with all of it.

It is our sincere desire to be able to address your questions and comments and provide you with answers from those who are the decision makers. We encourage especially our parents, students and "family" to utilize this new format when asking the hard questions or when questioning an administrators decision or when you feel the urge to "speak your mind" on a subject. There is a time and a place for everything and we wish to encourage our family, who might be struggling a little right now with things that are happening, to handle your differences Biblically, wisely and above reproach by using the the median we are providing. Let's keep Coach T "clean" and leave its community with a better impression of the kind of parents, students and fans that are Temple and the Savior whose name we call ourselves by; Christians. What kind of Jesus are we showing our Coach T community friends?

On the behalf of the school, I apologize to Coach T, the monitors of these threads, its community and those who have been offended by the unchrist-like attitudes, comments, manners and posts from those who are part of or connected in some way with our school. I pray that the Coach T community will keep Temple in their prayer's and hearts as we are going through a transition period in which many if not most of the parents feel is the best direction for our school and our community at this time. Here is the link to our new webpage. We hope you will find it helpful.

Gotta say my piece

For what it is worth and if will help a few people; I am not Pasture, nor any other "poster." My personal conviction is that a person should be willing to use their own name and be willing to stand up and be held accountable for what they have to say. The idea that one can be a "pastor" by day and then "rant and rave" at night is not scriptural. I was raised if you can't say it to someone's face, then you shouldn't say it at all. Those who don't subscibe to this principle the Bible calls gossipers and cowards. As Christians we are called to "pray for those whom we hate" and to "love our enemies" and to "love thy neighbor as thyself." According to Jesus, all the laws hang upon carrying out this action. And the only way one can do that regularly is to first "love the Lord with all your heart, soul, mind and spirit." Seems to me that if we are concentrating on all this "loving" we wouldn't have time for anything negative? Good advice I've learned the hard way. :D

You're really serious, aren't you?

I meant Temple no harm by this thread and I wish them the best. I believe the administration is working toward what will be a bright future. Maybe it isn't right to air our dirty laundry on a public forum, but as friends and fans we like to discuss the future of Temple and its athletics.

I'm ready to let this thread die. I'd close it if I weren't such a noob.

I love your responses because you never try and take issue with the truth I speak you just attack the WAY I say it- like a woman!!! You can't argue with me- because I am right so you go home crying and say that I spew venom and I am a hateful jerk- because I call names- ( how do you spell hypocrite?)

I also think it is funny that people (ok just me) are on here attacking Pasture and saying he is rob eldgridge and then a name -rob eldrigde- suddenly pops up outta nowhere (sarcasm) and feels the need to defend himself.... I also think the similarity between Pasture's signature and rob eldridge's signature is kinda funny...

I also think Pasture is rob eldridge... I think it is funny how pasture said "i have reported you to the moderator"- he is telling me he is a tattle tale who gets his feelings hurt very quickly...

DOCTORBALLA- unfortunately he is serious- isn't he a joke-

shortballer10- thanks I know I use sometimes questionable humor- but shock value gets people's attention, is more fun to write, and more fun to read...and yes what I am saying is true- thanks for acknowledgin that...

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...33030&st=48

Look at this post the last one by pasture.... I copied it below so he couldn't edit and fix it...DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE ABOUT HIM BEING ROB ELDRIDGE????!!!! He might as well just come out and say it.... and then after he quotes what eldridge was trying to say he says that he gets misquoted all the time...who ??? him or eldgidge??? maybe both b/c THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!!

As far as Temple having 12 transfers, I would like to propose a logical scenario.

First, I am not sure that Rob meant that there would definitely be 12 transfers but, in his position, he likely either talks to or hears quickly about students who have inquired about Temple. My guess would be that what he intended to communicate was something more like "Based upon the inquiries and/or interviews we have conducted with potential students, it looks like we may have about 12 or so kids transferring in from other schools who are interested in playing football."

I get misquoted and misunderstood all the time.

Edited by IOWNYOU149

I love your responses because you never try and take issue with the truth I speak you just attack the WAY I say it- like a woman!!! You can't argue with me- because I am right so you go home crying and say that I spew venom and I am a hateful jerk- because I call names- ( how do you spell hypocrite?)

I also think it is funny that people (ok just me) are on here attacking Pasture and saying he is rob eldgridge and then a name -rob eldrigde- suddenly pops up outta nowhere (sarcasm) and feels the need to defend himself.... I also think the similarity between Pasture's signature and rob eldridge's signature is kinda funny...

I also think Pasture is rob eldridge... I think it is funny how pasture said "i have reported you to the moderator"- he is telling me he is a tattle tale who gets his feelings hurt very quickly...

DOCTORBALLA- unfortunately he is serious- isn't he a joke-

shortballer10- thanks I know I use sometimes questionable humor- but shock value gets people's attention, is more fun to write, and more fun to read...and yes what I am saying is true- thanks for acknowledgin that...

149, You use the logic of someone in their late teens, early twenties at best.

Why would I attack or take issue with your perspective? These messageboards are all about people asking or answering questions and expressing opinions. I, actually, enjoy reading perspectives other than my own because I find that it challenges me to think differently. Sometimes, I even express opinions that are not really my own just to challenge the thinking of other people that I actually agree with. Trying to get to your ideas is like picking meat off an already ravaged chicken breast.

It seems that you are more interested in attacking and insulting people. I have the hide of an elephant and there is not anything that you can say that is going to hurt my feelings or make me mad. I normally only report posts to the moderator when they use profanity or simulated profanity (You should read the "Board Rules" link at the top of the page). In my previous post I was telling you the truth about yourself. You are one of those small minded people who gauge others' intelligence and worth upon whether they agree with you or not. As you grow older you will realize that attacking and insulting people with different perspectives and opinions than yours does not make you smarter, nor does it impress anyone other than more small minded, immature people.

If you disagree with someone's ideas then just say you disagree with them and why. Express your own ideas and opinions, but be constructive.

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtop...33030&st=48

Look at this post the last one by pasture.... I copied it below so he couldn't edit and fix it...DO I HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE ABOUT HIM BEING ROB ELDRIDGE????!!!! He might as well just come out and say it.... and then after he quotes what eldridge was trying to say he says that he gets misquoted all the time...who ??? him or eldgidge??? maybe both b/c THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON!!!!

Just curious... Why are you obsessing over who I am? Your logic is faulty.

I know that I am not Rob Eldridge. He knows that He is not me. Zonepirate has met both of us and is the only one who knows my identity. I am still laughing (and scratching my head) over you posting my quote and your reasoning for me being Rob Eldridge. If you were as great a sleauth as you think, then go back to early October and read all my posts in the football 1a threads starting with South Pittsburg. You would then at least get some idea as to my personality and characteristics. If you really knew Rob Eldridge (and you obviously do not) then you would know that we are not anything alike. But, since you think we are the same person, then we must be :angry:

Since we are trying to guess each others' identity, let me take a guess at yours. I think you are that funny looking bald red headed guy with glasses and big lips that is always hollering retardedly at the refs during basketball games. I think, therefore, you are.

Edited by Pasture