unique gyms

MrTSSAA

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scott's Hill's old gym (now the middle school gym) is AWESOME! I was in it like 2 weeks ago (again). It's my favorite gym in the state; bar none. I love the ceiling. They've recently just gotten new goals too, so it's even better. TC's old gym was great too. Though I never did shoot well there........I do know the last game in that gym was so loud I had to cup my hands and yell into the ear of the person next to me for them to hear me......vs Grace Baptist......fun stuff......

This is not in Tennessee but Graves County High School in Kentucky has a gym that could put some colleges to shame. I can't remember the capacity because it has been a while but on the side lines there is around 1,000-1,500 chairbacks, around 750 regular bleachers on each baseline where the students stand at both ends, around 1,500-2,000 regular bleachers on the second level of the sidelines, and on one end in the second level another 750 regular. Not in TN but still a great gym.