Region 6

Patriot5

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ravenwood is overrated. One or two good wrestlers and then really drops off. They were extremely lucky against Franklin.

Overrated?? Didnt they hear the same thing in football?? Who are the good wrestlers?? Go look on the rankings. How did they get extremely lucky?

Is Indy going to be a dual tourny or what?

Patriot, right now I would have the top three as:

Franklin

Overton

Ravenwood

But I would not be surprised if Ravenwood beats either one or maybe both of the others. Ravenwood won the Harpeth Invitational last weekendand beat Hendersonville 52-24 this Tuesday night ( FYI---Hendersonville beat Independence 40-36 last week). The Raptors are going to Slamfest in Clarksville this weekend. So I think we will have a handle on how strong a dual match team they look to have after this weekend.

ok Ravenwood only beat Hendersonville 52-24 will Overton beat Hendersonville 60-9 and what do u guys think about that

do u think Overton would beat Ravenwood

i got there when the 135 pounders were wrestling i belive they started at 112.

103- Ravenwood recived a forfiet from franklin

112- i have no idea

119- i think churchill® Pinned mikey bourcier

125- sean ford® majored carson burnett(F)

130- i heard dustin ortiz(F) won over ravenwood but not sure how

135- ty zarbo(F) won by dec. over danny pappas®

140- ryan konz(F) pinned his kid i think

145- richie ward® won by dec. over wiley davis(F)

152- I dont remember but i think it was the ravenwood kid

160- ben heacock(F) beat due to the ravenwood kid not being able to finish his match after losing a tooth

171- i think corey konz(F) got pinned by john warren®

189- Kris wolfe® pinned walter weller(F)

215- i think carter mcphee(F) won by dec. over ravenwood kid

285- tucker cathey(F) pinned the ravenwood kid

im not 100% sure about all of these. but i tried. yeah felix strained his back i think against our(independence's) 152, so he took the night off.

O.K this was not Franklins JV all these guys were starterswith the exception of one maybe 2 if they wrestled someone in Felix's place . Ravenwood stepped up that night .Give them there cudo's .Now if they wrestle Franklin tomorrow I don't think they would be that fortunate. Overton and Independence have the people and coaches to surprise everyone . Ravenwood is staying away from Overton so they can get there lineup set for region duals .Thing is they don't have the mobility to move people around and give teams something different to look at. The time Overton wrestled Indy's tournament it was a dual. EVERY BODY HAVE A GREAT HOLLIDAY.