TSSAA Board Members

canton

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa, don't call it TSSAA money ... it's the money of the kids washing cars, selling Krispy Kreme and working hard to entertain us in athletics.

The TSSAA didn't earn most of that money, the kids did.

I must be out of the loop- did all of the TSSAA board members take a trip to Atlantic City? on TSSAA $

Whoa, don't call it TSSAA money ... it's the money of the kids washing cars, selling Krispy Kreme and working hard to entertain us in athletics.

The TSSAA didn't earn most of that money, the kids did.

You bet the kids earn it! Last year many of the T$$AA officers got an all expences paid trip to Destin Fla to play some golf....err I mean have meetings. This year who knows? I'm sure it will be nice. Nothing but the best for Mr. Carter and his boys! The kids win championships and don't even get a tee shirt paid for by the t$$AA, it is realy a shame and scam in my opinion.

You bet the kids earn it! Last year many of the T$$AA officers got an all expences paid trip to Destin Fla to play some golf....err I mean have meetings. This year who knows? I'm sure it will be nice. Nothing but the best for Mr. Carter and his boys! The kids win championships and don't even get a tee shirt paid for by the t$$AA, it is realy a shame and scam in my opinion.

your singing to the choir buddy. they make a lot of $ off these kids and parents can anything be done to change it or is this something we've just gotta grin and bare.

your singing to the choir buddy. they make a lot of $ off these kids and parents can anything be done to change it or is this something we've just gotta grin and bare.

To be honest, very little can be done other than raising enough _ _ _ _ to get the print and television media involved.

To be honest, very little can be done other than raising enough _ _ _ _ to get the print and television media involved.

but the people in charge of the media have children that go to private school with the children of the board of directors.

Unless a new association is formed...........nothing will happen

but the people in charge of the media have children that go to private school with the children of the board of directors.

Unless a new association is formed...........nothing will happen

How many Board of Control members are private school people? The last time that I looked it was "ZERO".