Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

almost a 4th td...get a life we were playing football not horse shoes... we haven't got our total stats yet because we have to sort it out and break it down amongst everybody that carried it unlike mtp you all figure out A-SINGLE-BODY that carried it... that is sad... with all the talent not being used and then you all actually think it was close, also that you all did get some nice ball placing by the ref's, as for the game tonight they had a better idea of what to expect, and fresh legs. and no one got hurt espcecially with some of the hitting going on..

If the refs spotted the ball for us MP would have gotten a first down on their first drive instead of it going over on downs. It was close enough for the ref to spot it up a couple of inches for us.

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Many are very classless. They like to taunt and talk trash. But Ks31 Chuck didn't keep Marco in check so much. He did do a good job but I remember him getting juked out of his shoes on Marco's TD run last night., Check the film. And if keeping him in check is 100 yards and 2 TD's then I guess he was held in check.

100 plus yards, two touchdown runs and a touchdown pass.... dude they totally shut him down, you bette hope he can do more than that! :roflol: (joking of course)

100 plus yards, two touchdown runs and a touchdown pass.... dude they totally shut him down, you bette hope he can do more than that! :roflol: (joking of course)

Yea, he is really great.......What was the score?

It's more than a one man game. ALso, it is a joke if you really think he will be a D1 football player, let alone star.

Keep dreaming

The Easter Bunny is real too!

youngtiger, If i remember correctly, Marco said that he would average 200 yards a game with 3 TD's. That didnt not happen 2nite. He got all of his yards on a couple big plays. There were plenty of other times when he was met by a swarm of defenders. As for the LC fans, they have a lot of class. This post was started by a MP fan that was 9 months ago. They have been talkin trash for 9 months!!!! Tonite is the night that they got their words shoved back at them, you included. So get use 2 this feeling, because its not the only time It will happen this year.

Monkey Wreck,

You have been around this arguement long enough to know better by now. I hate to use this example but ask Clifton it was Marco going up the middle when Dodson came through it.

i mean you know as well as i, that when you need a big play you go to marco....not so much this game, but others in the past, he's your big homerun threat, i mean this can be taken more than one way, but when somethins workin dont quit doin it, but when it stops workin you got to be able to change it up...which is somethin mtp has to do a better job of doing...

well i have been reading this there is alot of whining lol but they didnt mean 2 kick tha onside #17 meant 2 squib kick it but he almost miss tha ball and he kicked off tha side of his foot... so LC does hav class they waz gonna let marco hav another shot 2 make the score a little closer but who cares the gm waz all ready over..and i also like 2 say that excuse that LC and anotheer day 2 rest their line well so did mtp they knew wat LC waz gonna do and still coudnt stop them.. but MTP good luck yall will do good yall r a good 1a skool..c yall next year

Thanks FCSprideatUT. The blocking situation did in fact improve a little and mTp started coming. Missed a good scoring opportunity when our guy lost the passed ball when the LC defender got to him. That would have brought us back within 7. Could have been a little closer score at the end there, but with a 1:30 to go the LC coach was so worried about this little 1A team that he on side kicked it to get the ball back to keep this 1A from scoring again on that MIGHTY 2A team. :roflol:

Way to go tigers, as usual you get better as the season goes.

OH yeah, who's line got DOMINATED down there on the one when it became a battle of lines when mTp puhed their way in for the score?????? :(

hey buddy,you think that was a planned onside??not by the coaches anyway.and it was your line getting dominated on the 1,the umps punched that one in for you :roflol: so how bouta little class.it would be appreciated

Edited by LewisCoPanthers

First of all, I would like 2 say that the 28 mile ride back home was 1 of the best! LC is now 2-0 for the season because they have traveled 2 "The Jungle" and spanked the tigers tails both nights.MP was outplayed,outcoached,and outhustled. Chuck Dodson did a fantastic job in keeping Marco in check. The Panthers have been busting their butts for a long time 2 get 2 this moment and It has paid off.As for the MTP fans, They sure do change their tune very quickly.It went from a easy mTp win to the "we are just 1a" excuse. Maybe they should start showing some class and not so much ignorance like I saw 2nite. Marco really needs a lesson or two on class. He must really think he is superman by trying 2 take on some of the Panther players after the game while they were loading the bus. Its pretty bad when you have 2 get ur momma 2 restrain you. So congraduations Mr. 1a Football, you have offically be shutdown!! Im KS31 and I approve this message! Marco....Polo

True dat,True dat :roflol:

youngtiger, If i remember correctly, Marco said that he would average 200 yards a game with 3 TD's. That didnt not happen 2nite. He got all of his yards on a couple big plays. There were plenty of other times when he was met by a swarm of defenders. As for the LC fans, they have a lot of class. This post was started by a MP fan that was 9 months ago. They have been talkin trash for 9 months!!!! Tonite is the night that they got their words shoved back at them, you included. So get use 2 this feeling, because its not the only time It will happen this year.

When and where did Mardo say this. If your talking about the Tennessean you're wrong. The writer put words in his mouth. As for the post started, it was started by a LC fan that lives in MP now. Just trying to get LC pumped, not by an MP fan. As far as class goes I'm sure that there are some questionable persons from both sides of the stands.

As for the swarm of defenders yeah I recon. You gave up 21 points to a 1A school, Goodpasture is laughing. Watch out for WC this week.

Edited by theyoungtiger