Mt. Pleasant vs Lewis Co.

selectedgrain

:roflol: Does Marco always act so ugly after a game? His mama and athletic director had to make him get in the car-I hope they washed his mouth out with soap!! We won get over it! MP came out and played hard and hit hard but in the end we won-no need to be a sore LOSER!

lol...I agree...... Marco thinks in his head that he is the grestest player in the game. Sorry Marco here is a "News Flash" your not that great......your only good when you team helps you......which most of the time its good blocks that people really dont see that help him........now if he walked around and talked about how good the team was and not about himself....then maybe more people would give me more respect..........I was listen to some people in the stands friday night and I do agree with them....I have seem better players on a middle school football team than Marco !!!!!

MP as a team is good when everyone talks about the team..........but Marco ..... sorry bro ..... your just a av. player

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wanna say that it was a good game but i sure didnt see mr. football maby he was hurt but i did see a little midget or(little person) after the game that almost got more of lewis co. than he wanted he better thank momma for savin him o an i really enjoyed the float back down swan creek it was really refreshing after a hard fought game an only loser bring up class "winners do what they want" (ricky bobby) lol c ya next year

Edited by mss51

i wanna say that it was a good game but i sure didnt see mr. football maby he was hurt but i did see a little midget or(little person) after the game that almost got more of lewis co. than he wanted he better thank momma for savin him o an i really enjoyed the float back down swan creek it was really refreshing after a hard fought game an only loser bring up class "winners do what they want" (ricky bobby) lol c ya next year

actually i think his momma would do a lot more damage 2 tha players than marco.

:roflol: Does Marco always act so ugly after a game? His mama and athletic director had to make him get in the car-I hope they washed his mouth out with soap!! We won get over it! MP came out and played hard and hit hard but in the end we won-no need to be a sore LOSER!

I have known macro for years and he never shows an attitude after the game. But for all the Lewis county players his name is marco dailey not marco polo. he had a right to get mad last night after the game. ya'll say you have class but what kind of class do you have when the game is over to still be running your mouth about marco. yeah you may have stopped him on the field but leave all your trash talk on the field. this is high school football not the nfl.

Anyone have complete stats? I didn't see any posted anywhere...

Going by the stats there wasn't much defense in this game at all.

Lewis County ran it 44 times for 427 yards (9.7 yards per carry) and acumulated 13 first downs. 0-2 passing the football.

Mount Pleasant ran it 33 times for 427 yards (12.9 yards per carry) and acumulated 7 first downs. 6-13 passing the football for 97 yards.

Absolutely no deffense from either side is what the stats would indicate.

tennesseean didn't have individual stats for this game so we don't know who carried the load.

Watched the 2nd half Saturday night. Congrats to LCHS. It looks like to me that both schools have some work to get done for both schools to move farther in the playoffs. I think MPHS can get that done and I hope LCHS can.

finally a friendly post to release some of this tension lol

Going by the stats there wasn't much defense in this game at all.

Lewis County ran it 44 times for 427 yards (9.7 yards per carry) and acumulated 13 first downs. 0-2 passing the football.

Mount Pleasant ran it 33 times for 427 yards (12.9 yards per carry) and acumulated 7 first downs. 6-13 passing the football for 97 yards.

Absolutely no deffense from either side is what the stats would indicate.

tennesseean didn't have individual stats for this game so we don't know who carried the load.

I am pretty sure that those stats aren't correct. I will get them up soon.

Edited by donhaney