Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know how anyone could get beneath you-you're about as low as you can get.

Icy, you seem to know what you're talking about, BTW beating Hamilton by 20pts is impressive. Don't get into a battle of wits with Nebuntyn...he's an unarmed man.

You're right jumpshot....Nebuntyn will need some counseling when his team get knocked off.... :P:lol:

Redbirdfan your basketball IQ is zero. Liberty will crush Union City, like we did last year. With that thought process you must be from Union City. B)

I dont know about crush. It would be a good game. Union City might run better than Liberty. I know this there press is better. And last year would have been a better game is union city had it's football players.

Edited by lakecountyfan007

Don't know how anyone could get beneath you-you're about as low as you can get.

Icy, you seem to know what you're talking about, BTW beating Hamilton by 20pts is impressive. Don't get into a battle of wits with Nebuntyn...he's an unarmed man.

BTW beating Hamilton is only a small measuring stick. 1.) Liberty has not played Hamilton 2.)It dosen't matter how good or bad your season is, there is usually one team that always has your number. Like I said you guys are beneath me and my basketball IQ is much higher than yours. B) This message is for Icy also. Edited by nebuntyn

BTW beating Hamilton is only a small measuring stick. 1.) Liberty has not played Hamilton 2.)It dosen't matter how good or bad your season is, there is usually one team that always has your number. Like I said you guys are beneath me and my basketball IQ is much higher than yours. B) This message is for Icy also.

BTW beating Hamilton is a huge measuring stick. They are the defending AAA state champs. If your IQ was so high, you wouldn't have to brag about each individual player on your team. If they was the best at every postion, they would be ranked nationally. You are living in a fantasy world. I think you will need some counseling if Liberty lose. :unsure:

BTW beating Hamilton is a huge measuring stick. They are the defending AAA state champs. If your IQ was so high, you wouldn't have to brag about each individual player on your team. If they was the best at every postion, they would be ranked nationally. You are living in a fantasy world. I think you will need some counseling if Liberty lose. :unsure:

Ratings are also determined by exposure ice cream. I guess you believe in the ratings 100%. If you believe that, well I guess it's safe to say you believe in Santa Clause. B)

Ratings are also determined by exposure ice cream. I guess you believe in the ratings 100%. If you believe that, well I guess it's safe to say you believe in Santa Clause. B)

You're right Nebum from the Negotiator; ratings are determined by exposure, that's why all those players you're referring to will be listed behind several players in the state. Liberty has a bunch of good players not great players...Do you play for Liberty? :unsure:B)