Top candidates for BA job

FBFan2001

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard from a friend in East Tn that a BA alum sent his private plane up to Maryville to pick Quarles up for the interview. This guy is a huge follower of Marvyille and speaks very highly of Quarles, both as a coach and as a fine Christian man. If BA offers anyone in the public sector the job, surely they would jump at it. I'm sure the money is probably double what any public school would be able to pay. Also, does anyone know how many, if any, new coaches the new guy will be able to bring?

If I were to place a bet, I would put my money on Jeff Rutledge.

A very strong rumor on the street is that information got out about Rutledge talking to BA and the "G-Man" gave Rutledge 48 hours to sign a 2007 contract or he would be terminated.

I have heard that the BA headmaster wants to hire a friend from Texas to be the next football coach.

Edited by StanTrott

I heard from a friend in East Tn that a BA alum sent his private plane up to Maryville to pick Quarles up for the interview. This guy is a huge follower of Marvyille and speaks very highly of Quarles, both as a coach and as a fine Christian man. If BA offers anyone in the public sector the job, surely they would jump at it. I'm sure the money is probably double what any public school would be able to pay. Also, does anyone know how many, if any, new coaches the new guy will be able to bring?

Sorry Brentwood Academy fans, George Quarles will not be your next Head Coach, so look else where !!