Titans.....playoffs?

No team in the history of the NFL has started 0-5 and made the playoffs!

Pitt can beat Cinn, but I dont think SF can beat Denver!

Anything can happen in the NFL...I wouldn't have given Houston a shot last week against Indy....Or the Dolphins earlier in the year against Chicago in Chicago...It's a loooong shot but not impossible....Oh and the Titans DO have to win their game...Seems like that has been lost..New England isn't a push over... :)

It will be a huge momentum boost for the off-season if they can end up 9-7 after a 0-5 start....Makes the 13-10 loss to the Dolphins,14-13 loss at Indy and the 27-26 loss to Baltimore hurt alot more.....

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he made 5 mil this year already. They picked up the option for a year extension so they would have time to hammer out a deal. I believe Adams has said that "they WILL make a deal with Jeff...he's our man." Ole Jeff could be real close to the top salary in the league before the deal gets done.

Fisher will make $7 mill next year with his option picked up.

What is going to be interesting is what happens with Reese. There are some rumblings that Fisher wants total control, and that is a factor in a long term deal after next season.

What a great season!

Its gonig to be fun to see what happens with team in free agency. Do you think some FA players around the league will want ot come and play with VY & for Coach Fisher I think that deep down that was the reason they were able to sign Thornton, Hope & Givins during this past off season.

Needs?

#1 Another corner opposite of Pacman, Hill just isn't a everydown corner.

My choice Saumal who had 2 picks today for the Pats. or Nate Clements (Bills) although he could be tagged a Franshise player.

#2 A playmaking Free Saftey. I like Thompson (even more if he would cut the hair) but he is solid against the run but has been burned with pass this year.

#3 A Game changing receiver. Brandon Jones is close to being a big time receiver and I don't think Bennet will be back he is FA.

I think the Wr Corps next season will be...

B. Jones

D. Givins

1st rd Rookie or big Free Agent

B. Wade

R. Williams

C. Roby

4th or 5th rd. Rookie

What a great season!

Its gonig to be fun to see what happens with team in free agency. Do you think some FA players around the league will want ot come and play with VY & for Coach Fisher I think that deep down that was the reason they were able to sign Thornton, Hope & Givins during this past off season.

Needs?

#1 Another corner opposite of Pacman, Hill just isn't a everydown corner.

My choice Saumal who had 2 picks today for the Pats. or Nate Clements (Bills) although he could be tagged a Franshise player.

#2 A playmaking Free Saftey. I like Thompson (even more if he would cut the hair) but he is solid against the run but has been burned with pass this year.

#3 A Game changing receiver. Brandon Jones is close to being a big time receiver and I don't think Bennet will be back he is FA.

I think the Wr Corps next season will be...

B. Jones

D. Givins

1st rd Rookie or big Free Agent

B. Wade

R. Williams

C. Roby

4th or 5th rd. Rookie

I totally agree. I was about to post just about the same thing until I saw this.