PFDAD

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't worry folks- Liberty may even be better than last year's team :o

They'll take another gold ball back to Jackson with relatively no problem :o

That's ALL I got to say about that! :lol:

I am a Jackson Southside fan and this is hard to say but we played Liberty this week a they are a awesome team. South Side is a much improved team but just could not keep up with Liberty. Liberty has a even better team than they had last year. I predict that they will win state again this year. Moving up next year will not effect this team if they still have the talent they have this year.Hats off to the crusaders.

Yes you are correct. Last year Raleigh Egypt :o didn't count their hall of fame game, that Liberty won.

....and I will say what's fair is fair which means if one teams chooses to do something than the other team should be allowed to do the same thing :lol:

Those HOF Games are retarded in my mind anyway. No different than playing a "jamboree" except for the fact that if you win it you are allowed to count it on your record :o

There are a lot of things about scheduling for high school basketball events that I ABSOLUTELY HATE and the Hall of Fame Games are towards the top of that list :o

....and I will say what's fair is fair which means if one teams chooses to do something than the other team should be allowed to do the same thing :lol:

Those HOF Games are retarded in my mind anyway. No different than playing a "jamboree" except for the fact that if you win it you are allowed to count it on your record :thumb:

There are a lot of things about scheduling for high school basketball events that I ABSOLUTELY HATE and the Hall of Fame Games are towards the top of that list :D

I have a question...a little off topic...but what is the reason that Derek Sain(Humboldt) did not stay with his brother at Liberty Tech??? they would've been UNBELIEVABLE if he was on that team also..I was just talkin with some people tonight at the game as to why he would come to Humboldt instead of going to Liberty

I have a question...a little off topic...but what is the reason that Derek Sain(Humboldt) did not stay with his brother at Liberty Tech??? they would've been UNBELIEVABLE if he was on that team also..I was just talkin with some people tonight at the game as to why he would come to Humboldt instead of going to Liberty

He couldn't make the Liberty team. Got cut? Then got busted with dope on campus!