Jefferson County Position by Position

PatriotMan

JC4life,

It is obviuos you are a motown hater. The play in question was reveiwed by the TSSAA and they found nothing. I do not condone dirty play but it does go on and my point was to not whine about it but to counter it. I have never accused west of dirty play or have I seen it happen from them and being involved in many east-west games as a player and fan, I would have seen or heard of it before you pointed it out.

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC4life,

It is obviuos you are a motown hater. The play in question was reveiwed by the TSSAA and they found nothing. I do not condone dirty play but it does go on and my point was to not whine about it but to counter it. I have never accused west of dirty play or have I seen it happen from them and being involved in many east-west games as a player and fan, I would have seen or heard of it before you pointed it out.

Please list the most impressive victories you had last year.

List the top 4 in order of importance

Please list the most impressive victories you had last year.

List the top 4 in order of importance

Man look, I am not hating on Jeff co. I only got involved in the thread because JC fans said that they could beat maybe both east and west. Then some JC fans jump on me and I fight back. I will be more than happy not to grace a JC thread or set foot in your county if it is an issue but I have gave JC its props and have said nothing to diss them. All I want is the same from JC fans.

1. @Sullivan South 35-21 in the playoofs(was not really that close)

2. Johnson Co. 17-14(first playoff win in a while)

3. Volunteer 55-15 (made playoffs but not that good 40+ in first half)

4. Daniel Boone 28-7 (clinched the 2 spot to a team that beat us the year before)

Now come back with something disrespectful. That would be the whole reason you asked me to answer, Right?

Man look, I am not hating on Jeff co. I only got involved in the thread because JC fans said that they could beat maybe both east and west. Then some JC fans jump on me and I fight back. I will be more than happy not to grace a JC thread or set foot in your county if it is an issue but I have gave JC its props and have said nothing to diss them. All I want is the same from JC fans.

1. @Sullivan South 35-21 in the playoofs(was not really that close)

2. Johnson Co. 17-14(first playoff win in a while)

3. Volunteer 55-15 (made playoffs but not that good 40+ in first half)

4. Daniel Boone 28-7 (clinched the 2 spot to a team that beat us the year before)

Now come back with something disrespectful. That would be the whole reason you asked me to answer, Right?

No disrespect intended.....just no respect either until you beat someone worthy of respect.

Sullivan South on the road does not get your respect? 9-4 and final 8 in the state in 4a does not get your respect?

Sorry but you're going to have a hard time convincing people outside for 4A region 1 or 2 that East beat a single quality team last year. A good record does not automatically equal a good team. The exact same question posed about East is posed about Sullivan South, good record but who did you beat? Now if you guys had a win over West, or a good team from 4A region 3 you`d have some legs to stand on. On the whole 4A region 1 and 2 are both seen as pretty weak from people on the outside.

Jeff Co.

2001 5-5

2002 9-4

2003 10-2

2004 6-4

2005 2-8

2006 3-7

Morristown East

2001 2-8

2002 2-8

2003 7-4

2004 5-6

2005 4-7

2006 9-4

If the new Jeff Co. coach can go 5-5 or 6-4 with this team he will be extremely successful. If East does not take one of the two games with MWest this year it will be bad year.

The last 6 years the East and Jeff Co. games have been close. Just not sure if Jeff Co. can handle East's speed, or East can handle Jeff Co's size. Special teams will play a key role in this game. The return game will go to East, just not sure what either team has kicking. Any info on the kicking game?

Edited by LEONARDSLOSERS

The last 6 years the East and Jeff Co. games have been close. J
Correction, the last two years the game has been close(incidentally two of the worse years in Jeff County football history). The last time we played East before that was 2002 and the score was 35-14, the year before that the score was 25-14, and it doesn`t get any prettier the further you go back. Edited by JC4life