Karns Rumors

Oak Ridger

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sir Grammar, Spelling, and Punctuation,

Karns would be foolish not to hire you. It is obvious from your posts that you are a man of great intelligence. I'm sure with you at the helm the Beavers would win a state title in short order. There is no doubt that your offence and defence would revolutionize the sport. I'm in full agreement. They need to go ahead and hire you, so you could bring in your assistance. Good luck, Sir.

QUOTE(topraymore2 @ Mar 13 2007 - 06:49 PM) 826410652[/snapback]So just who is Robert Reeves? What's his history? What's the record of the teams he's coached? What's his offensive/defensive strategy? Where did he coach last?

Reeves was an assistant at William Blount under head coaches Steve Fickert, Earl McMahan, John Reed,Ronnie Phelps, and Scott Meadows. He applied for the WB head job on at least two occasions but never got it. He left to become first head coach at new Stone Memorial High but in a wierd turn of events, resigned there before he ever coached a game. Spent this past season coaching with Reed in Georgia at East Paulding I believe.

Robert is a great guy. Doesn't surprise me that he and his wife wanted to get back to East Tennessee. He'll bring a lot of energy and fire to your program. The guys will love him ... he's a player's coach. Strong Christian ... very smart ... hard worker. He and his family will be an asset to your school and community.

QUOTE(ShadeWarrior @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:25 AM) 826411421[/snapback]Bob Reeves...yeah!yeah!yeeeeah! DragonRon, you're a "no banana".

god you are getting a lot of work done over there restraining kids for a "no banana"! do you think your wife will let you go out and eat tonight?