Who in 2A has the best chance to upset Liberty?

Icy

QUOTE(HHSnumber1fan @ Jan 16 2007 - 03:19 PM) 826333960[/snapback]

Yea Harpeth isnt "very weak" that person that even brought up Harpeth is not from this area. But he unlike you has probably seen Harpeth and liberty play. Liberty is very good, and its good that you think they are unbeatable, but they will get beat when you least expect it, maybe not by Harpeth but by somebody.

Whatever! I said Harpeth or Sycamore will not beat them. Learn to read. does that mean unbeatable? Hater. And they are weak and their schedule is very weak. And you are weak for believing anything different.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think BTW can beat Liberty and i do not think it will be an upset! Liberty's style of play will not have a great effect on BTW, because their guards are tough. however, Liberty would have a size advantage. hopefully they will not play until the AA state finals. i do not see any team in memphis or in the jackson area that will beat either of the two when the playoffs start.

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Jan 16 2007 - 03:26 PM) 826333964[/snapback]

Whatever! I said Harpeth or Sycamore will not beat them. Learn to read. does that mean unbeatable? Hater. And they are weak and their schedule is very weak. And you are weak for believing anything different.

YEa you are an idiot there is no point to argue with you, I didnt say Harpeth or Sycamore was going to beat Liberty. LEARN TO READ. I said Liberty was very good and somebody like Harpeth could sneak up on them, learn to take a compliment even though it was nowhere near directed towards you. And learn to have an arguement unstead of saying "WHatever" or "Hater" you sound like a little girl that doesnt know how to have a legitimate arguement or read.

QUOTE(bulldogcoach23 @ Jan 16 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826333990[/snapback]

i think BTW can beat Liberty and i do not think it will be an upset! Liberty's style of play will not have a great effect on BTW, because their guards are tough. however, Liberty would have a size advantage. hopefully they will not play until the AA state finals. i do not see any team in memphis or in the jackson area that will beat either of the two when the playoffs start.

Yeah, hopefully these 2 don't play each other first in round of the tournament. Last year Bolivar played Mitchell and Liberty played Haywood all in the first round. Those should have been the final 4 teams.

I'm going to go different here an say the team with the BEST chance might be Lipscomb. They play a different style, are a smart team, well coached, and if they are on from outside, they might could give Liberty a run for their money.

But, if Liberty shows up, I don't see anyone beating them in AA.

QUOTE(jndfan @ Jan 16 2007 - 09:28 PM) 826334253[/snapback]

The only team that can stop Liberty in 2A is Liberty themselves, which I don't see happening. Liberty all the way.

I agree. I knew they would handle Lexington pretty easily tonight, but their second group played just as well or better than their first group. Liberty is just too deep. The second five would beat most AA teams.

Boys basketball in this state is pretty much the opposite of football. Everyone from West thinks certain teams have a chance to go all the way, but when they face off against teams from Middle, they find out those teams are usually just flat-out better.

In basketball, we see several people in this thread pointing at other schools, but when tournament time rolls around, a team from the West is going to win it in AA (and quite possibly in every class). Only once since 1996 has a team from another region won the gold ball in AA, and with Liberty and BTW leading the way, that isn't going to change this year.

QUOTE(TheBoredGuy @ Jan 16 2007 - 09:35 PM) 826334279[/snapback]

Boys basketball in this state is pretty much the opposite of football. Everyone from West thinks certain teams have a chance to go all the way, but when they face off against teams from Middle, they find out those teams are usually just flat-out better.

In basketball, we see several people in this thread pointing at other schools, but when tournament time rolls around, a team from the West is going to win it in AA (and quite possibly in every class). Only once since 1996 has a team from another region won the gold ball in AA, and with Liberty and BTW leading the way, that isn't going to change this year.

The Gold Ball has been won by a District 12AA team for the last 3 years in a row. I think Liberty will make it 4 years in a row for this district.