Father Ryan vs. MBA

bigbigguy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(irishdad @ Jan 21 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826339799[/snapback]

It is pretty funny that I have to get a phone call about a bunch of kids misbehavin on CoachT. Then I read the post and find out is is the same bunch of childish cowardly adults who seem to run this forum. I find it very sad that after three years all you have to talk about is an alleged mistake on my part. Pityful, just plain pityful. YOU SHOULD BE DISCUSSING THE YOUNG MEN, COACHES AND FAMILIES WHO HAVE SACRIFICED TO WORK HARD AT MAKE IT TO THE END OF THE SEASON.

But this is America where your freedom of speech is protected by our Constitution. Also it is your right to act out in a forum where you hide behind the anonimity of your keyboards typing anything that comes to your challenged little minds. But I find it very interesting that I have never had any of you "posters" make it a face to face. That I would enjoy.

To the Rigger and to all those whose use this forum constructively I wish you alL the best luck at state.

TO MY BELOVED IRISH I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST OF LUCK AS YOU SHOW THE BIG RED EVEN WITHOUT ME AT THE CLOCK YOU WILL CLEAN THERES. GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH...

He's back!!!

He still wants to fight someone!!

And he still can't spell. Pityful??? clean "theres"????

cut The IrishDad some slack. it seems that everybody loves to jump on the back of the big man. buck mba takin 6 matches to ryans supposed 8 is'nt much margin. it all depends on who doesnt get pinned/ teched/ majored and vice versa.

103 mba 6

112 mba 6

119 fr 6

125 mba 6

130 fr 3

135 mba 4

140 mba 3

145 toss up

152 fr 4

160 fr 3

171 fr 6

189 fr 4

215 fr 6

285 fr 6

FR 35 MBA 25

QUOTE(usfjim @ Jan 23 2007 - 12:03 PM) 826342323[/snapback]

chill dude, i was referring to id's patriotic stance in his post.

and i would only expect that they went on to successful state finishes, that's what happens to a majority of wrestling units in d2.

My reply had nothing to do with you usfjim. I was referring to the clock situation. Jimmy Hiller and William Simpson both won state titles. William just knocked off a top 15 wrestler from Buffalo. Jimmy placed in the senior national tournament. If you wanna knock DII we can start another thread, but if you're smart youll leave it alone.

QUOTE(the wrestler @ Jan 25 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826345264[/snapback]

cut The IrishDad some slack. it seems that everybody loves to jump on the back of the big man. buck mba takin 6 matches to ryans supposed 8 is'nt much margin. it all depends on who doesnt get pinned/ teched/ majored and vice versa.

103 mba 6

112 mba 6

119 fr 6

125 mba 6

130 fr 3

135 mba 4

140 mba 3

145 toss up

152 fr 4

160 fr 3

171 fr 6

189 fr 4

215 fr 6

285 fr 6

FR 35 MBA 25

103 mba 4

112 mba 3

119 fr 3

125 mba 3

130 fr 4

135 mba 3

140 mba 6

145 mba 3

152 mba 3

160 fr 3

171 fr 6

189 fr 3

215 mba 3

hw fr 6

mba 28 fr 25

It could get ugly if the Ryan team continues to roll across their back like they have been known to do. You can only go to your back so many times before you get decked. Great dual meet teams don't allow the other team to get bonus points.

here are this week's rankings from matman:

103-

3-Mark Simpson (MBA)

112-

3-Jeff Francis (MBA)

5-Anthony Simpson (Ryan)

119-

4-Matt Brewer (Father Ryan)

125-

1-John Michael Simpson (MBA)

4-John Mark Sloan (Ryan)

130-

2-Patrick Marchetti (Ryan)

3-Daniel Todd (MBA)

135-

4-Luke Bellett (MBA)

140-

145-

2-Wes McKeithan (MBA)

152-

4-Christian Waddey (MBA)

5-Ryne Miller (Ryan)

160-

1-Daniel Waddell (Baylor) he’s listed ‘cause he’s my favorite.

2-Michael Goodrum (MBA)

171-

2-Aaron Bateman (Ryan)

6-Max Jarrell (MBA)

189-

2-Kevin Mix (Ryan)

215-

1-Ben Bartholomew (MBA)

2-Davis Dempsey (Ryan)

285-

2-Zach Herman (Ryan)

so MBA favored in 8, Irish in 5, one tossup, or the D2 rankings will get a nice shakeup next week. good luck to both teams, and since I have a Southside Wrestling Club kid, I have to say GO BIG RED!

QUOTE(StarRaider @ Jan 25 2007 - 02:09 PM) 826345649[/snapback]

here are this week's rankings from matman:

103-

3-Mark Simpson (MBA)

112-

3-Jeff Francis (MBA)

5-Anthony Simpson (Ryan)

119-

4-Matt Brewer (Father Ryan)

125-

1-John Michael Simpson (MBA)

4-John Mark Sloan (Ryan)

130-

2-Patrick Marchetti (Ryan)

3-Daniel Todd (MBA)

135-

4-Luke Bellett (MBA)

140-

145-

2-Wes McKeithan (MBA)

152-

4-Christian Waddey (MBA)

5-Ryne Miller (Ryan)

160-

1-Daniel Waddell (Baylor) he’s listed ‘cause he’s my favorite.

2-Michael Goodrum (MBA)

171-

2-Aaron Bateman (Ryan)

6-Max Jarrell (MBA)

189-

2-Kevin Mix (Ryan)

215-

1-Ben Bartholomew (MBA)

2-Davis Dempsey (Ryan)

285-

2-Zach Herman (Ryan)

so MBA favored in 8, Irish in 5, one tossup, or the D2 rankings will get a nice shakeup next week. good luck to both teams, and since I have a Southside Wrestling Club kid, I have to say GO BIG RED!

When did a Goodrum decide to attend Montgomery Bell Academy (Michael 160#) and wrestle? If I know Mrs. Goodrum she is going to require quadruple bypass because this is going to leave her with a broken heart. Is it true that of the MBA starters they have 10 athletes that are Catholic?

QUOTE(couldntthinkofaname @ Jan 28 2007 - 12:13 AM) 826348928[/snapback]

catholic or non catholic ....... ryan dominated. from goodrum to bateman to mix after that it was all over.

It was reported on the board by someone that Michael Goodrum wrestles for MBA but when I watched the match on www. schoolsportsradio.com I figured out that Michael is the 160# wrestler for Father Ryan.

QUOTE(cbg @ Jan 28 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826349122[/snapback]

It was reported on the board by someone that Michael Goodrum wrestles for MBA but when I watched the match on www. schoolsportsradio.com I figured out that Michael is the 160# wrestler for Father Ryan.

The officials were very good this year- stalling calls were consistent as were calls on the edge of the mat. The score could have been a lot worse for MBA from 152-189 the MBA wrestlers didn't try a lot of offense and the RYan wrestlers looked frustrated by not getting pins and bonus points. and to cbg i didnt see much rolling over from the irish wrestlers.

QUOTE(rfran @ Jan 24 2007 - 05:37 PM) 826344463[/snapback]

He's back!!!

He still wants to fight someone!!

And he still can't spell. Pityful??? clean "theres"????

Dear Rloser,

Face to Face is a term used to describe actually speaking to some one face to face instead of by some other means IE radio, phone or computer. It does not mean to look for a squab. Pityful was mispelt on purpose to emphasis the word PITY.

Closing comments, the IRISH wrestlers did not spend much time on their backs. In fact the score does not really refLect the match. If you take away the twelve points that Frank's sons scored it would not have been close. They are both very good young men and wrestlers. One advantage was older brother Patrick in attendance. That had to be a great morale booster. You all must face the fact that my beloved Irish won and still hold a 7-3 advantage in this contest. Try and spin that on all you Irish haters!!!!!!!!

As, I have said in the past it is all practice till state.

GOD BLESS MY BELOVED IRISH CYA IN CLARKSVILLE!!!!!!!!