Ooltewah coach trouble?

hiway58

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(topvol98 @ Jan 20 2007 - 04:28 PM) 826339148[/snapback]

As an black man and someone who is over 35 years old, there is only one application when that word is used. I believe that the team that it was being referred to was of black kids. You can sugarcoat and try to overlook it any way that helps you sleep at night but if that had been my son's coach......

One word for you! OPINION!

Look i played for Coach Baker 2 years ago and i am black and i know coach baker isnt rascist i know he shouldnt have said what he said but all you people on this post i can almost garuntee you have said the word he is just the only one hte has the balls to say it in public! The that was on cnn that played for Ooltewah said he said the"n" word or whatever needs to man up and say it on tv acting like he was scared to say it knowing good and well he says it everyday all the time and dont give me that crap about puttin er on the end cause you would whine the same way if he put a ( A ) at the end, and the dad that got on there and said my son cant go to high school without being called that well i dont beleive he was calling your son that he was calling ALL the players from Red Bank that! Coach Baker used to come pick me up and take me to pratice all the time when my parents wouldnt! All you guys blow this way out of praportion and need to get over the whole thing just because a white dude says the n word doesnt mean hes rascist and thinks that about everyone of us... i said the "n" word cause i dont want to get kicked off coach t! Baker u got my back and my families back.

QUOTE(volman09 @ Jan 21 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826340238[/snapback]

Look i played for Coach Baker 2 years ago and i am black and i know coach baker isnt rascist i know he shouldnt have said what he said but all you people on this post i can almost garuntee you have said the word he is just the only one hte has the balls to say it in public! The that was on cnn that played for Ooltewah said he said the"n" word or whatever needs to man up and say it on tv acting like he was scared to say it knowing good and well he says it everyday all the time and dont give me that crap about puttin er on the end cause you would whine the same way if he put a ( A ) at the end, and the dad that got on there and said my son cant go to high school without being called that well i dont beleive he was calling your son that he was calling ALL the players from Red Bank that! Coach Baker used to come pick me up and take me to pratice all the time when my parents wouldnt! All you guys blow this way out of praportion and need to get over the whole thing just because a white dude says the n word doesnt mean hes rascist and thinks that about everyone of us... i said the "n" word cause i dont want to get kicked off coach t! Baker u got my back and my families back.

Looks like the ignorance just continues here

QUOTE(volman09 @ Jan 21 2007 - 07:07 PM) 826340238[/snapback]

Well said.

QUOTE(broadbat @ Jan 21 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826340352[/snapback]

Hey volman09. Do they teach English at Ooltewah? And did you graduate?

Hey broadbat this has nothing to do bout english so if your not going to post about the thread then dont say anything. I also played for Baker and i agree he should not have said what he did and it was totally wrong. He should be disciplined in some way but this man is not racist and he never showed favoritism towards the whites or african americans. Baker would go out of his way to help any of his players and i just hope that we can all just get over this and it has definitely gone to far.