Best Player in single A

always a dawg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im going with MJ Brown for what he has done running the show for his team.First off,he lost 3 starters and 2 reserves from last year.Also lost some players this year that was to make contributions.Brandon Rodriguez and Ryan Banks who transferred,Mark Evans and Chris Harrell who was dismissed from the team,and Lovan Mosley who was not elgible to Xmas and Andre Coby who is injured right now.He has lead his team,that has only 2 other players that got a little time last year,to a 21-3 record and a number 1 single A state ranking.He does it not only by scoring,but also by dishing out numerous assists,and is a good rebounding guard.Dont know all the stats but i no he averages 16 pts a game,with at least 6 or 7 assists and around 4or 5 rebounds a game.He has a very good turnover to assist ratio,and another thing that goes unnoticed about him is he is a very good defender.He is only a junior and is only going to continue to get better.I know that there is a lot of good single A players in the state,but if i going to start a single A team,Im going to start it with a good point guard who knows the game and is already a state champion,who may even win 3 before he graduates,in MJ Brown.

QUOTE(chipper_jones_4mvp @ Jan 21 2007 - 03:48 PM) 826340045[/snapback]

Im going with MJ Brown for what he has done running the show for his team.First off,he lost 3 starters and 2 reserves from last year.Also lost some players this year that was to make contributions.Brandon Rodriguez and Ryan Banks who transferred,Mark Evans and Chris Harrell who was dismissed from the team,and Lovan Mosley who was not elgible to Xmas and Andre Coby who is injured right now.He has lead his team,that has only 2 other players that got a little time last year,to a 21-3 record and a number 1 single A state ranking.He does it not only by scoring,but also by dishing out numerous assists,and is a good rebounding guard.Dont know all the stats but i no he averages 16 pts a game,with at least 6 or 7 assists and around 4or 5 rebounds a game.He has a very good turnover to assist ratio,and another thing that goes unnoticed about him is he is a very good defender.He is only a junior and is only going to continue to get better.I know that there is a lot of good single A players in the state,but if i going to start a single A team,Im going to start it with a good point guard who knows the game and is already a state champion,who may even win 3 before he graduates,in MJ Brown.

I totally agree...MJ is averaging over 17 points per game. He gets 6 and a half assists per game. 4 steals. Less than 2 turnovers. He shoots over 45% from the floor, and over 30% from behind the arc. He also gets almost 7 rebounds per game while being the safety for his defending state champion team.

QUOTE(Kings_of_Championships @ Jan 21 2007 - 04:06 PM) 826340057[/snapback]

I totally agree...MJ is averaging over 17 points per game. He gets 6 and a half assists per game. 4 steals. Less than 2 turnovers. He shoots over 45% from the floor, and over 30% from behind the arc. He also gets almost 7 rebounds per game while being the safety for his defending state champion team.

Derek Sain from Humboldt is solid too..

QUOTE(wuzupdoc @ Jan 25 2007 - 07:42 AM) 826344983[/snapback]

Carter McMasters from Grace in Chattanooga

That my friend is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time! He isn't even the leading scorer on his team. He couldn't even score a point against a team that you said was terrrible just the other day. Seriously dude wake up!

QUOTE(redbirdfan @ Jan 25 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826345090[/snapback]

Cameron Callicott of Union City Solid Low Post Player

Makes the guards go at UC -- part of the Purple @ Gold dominating 1A for the 2nd year in a row..

That's CC to all his friends

You betta' recognize !!

Cameron doesnt even play low post he plays outside most of the time. He also isnt the best defender Pat Polk plays better defence than Cameron.

QUOTE(lakecountyfan007 @ Jan 25 2007 - 09:10 AM) 826345153[/snapback]

Cameron doesnt even play low post he plays outside most of the time. He also isnt the best defender Pat Polk plays better defence than Cameron.

Well for starters- it's defense, there is no C in defense , but there is a C in the Purple and Gold of UC who look to make it back to back with CC at the lead

If ya smell what the Twisters are cookin'!!